Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley musem review

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 05:22 AM
bobx67
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

iron horse is a ritzy hotel right next to the museum. kinda pricy to stay there, but its a nice place to visit.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:10 AM
dohadex
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Spealing mistakes?

Originally Posted by 3itodd
Hello Puttin my 2 cents in the forum pot..

Me and my wife took a little vacation to milwaulki and went to the hd musem it was bad *** a must go! they had a car night pretty cool.
they have to restaruants the motor more sit down very very good get the bratwaurst melt!!! and the cafe racer kind burgers and fries type still freakin good!! whole muesum! well worth it!!! they also have this package take the motor assemlbly plant tour buy one get one free on the muesem tour well worth it they have a shuttle takes you to the motor plant in menomonee Wi.. we stayed at the the iron horse if you drive your car be prepared to pay $25 for valet.. if you drink bud light you have to drive down town to a liquar store to get it, they didnt have bud light there!!! they have a restraunt in the hotel called smyth ahh it was ok to stuck up for me though.. Ive read on here some people complain about the trains they wernt that bad!

over all a cool trip a must see and do!

sorry for the spealing mistakes thats not my area!
Spelling mistakes aside, lack of any proper puncuation forgotten, poor sentence structure...or any train of thought beside where to by Bud Lite...I almost got the idea you enjoyed the "muesum"!

Just sayin'...

Old 06-06-2010, 07:33 AM
bagga
Elite HDF Member
Received 603 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by 3itodd
Hello Puttin my 2 cents in the forum pot..

Me and my wife took a little vacation to milwaulki and went to the hd musem it was bad *** a must go! they had a car night pretty cool.
they have to restaruants the motor more sit down very very good get the bratwaurst melt!!! and the cafe racer kind burgers and fries type still freakin good!! whole muesum! well worth it!!! they also have this package take the motor assemlbly plant tour buy one get one free on the muesem tour well worth it they have a shuttle takes you to the motor plant in menomonee Wi.. we stayed at the the iron horse if you drive your car be prepared to pay $25 for valet.. if you drink bud light you have to drive down town to a liquar store to get it, they didnt have bud light there!!! they have a restraunt in the hotel called smyth ahh it was ok to stuck up for me though.. Ive read on here some people complain about the trains they wernt that bad!

over all a cool trip a must see and do!

sorry for the spealing mistakes thats not my area!
i'm going to take a wild guess here, i have no idea what kind of beer they have there. i would think being in milwaukee, wisconsin there would be milwaukee beer there? just a guess.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:05 AM
lowflyer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 100 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by bagga
i'm going to take a wild guess here, i have no idea what kind of beer they have there. i would think being in milwaukee, wisconsin there would be milwaukee beer there? just a guess.

I work in Milwaukee (live 20 mi. west surrounded by farms). It`s not really a beer producing city anymore and they better have Budweiser where I go. PABST moved out a log time ago along with Schlitz, Miller is still there but who knows who owns it or where the headquarters is or is moving to. The overpaid brewery workers are dinosaurs now. Surprised about the lack of Bud Lite. Also surprised somebody complains about spelling and punctuation....WTF? Milwaukee also used to the "Machine Shop" of the world and that`s history.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:14 AM
hdmike
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wife & I visited last May '09. For Mother's Day (the whole month) the theme of the display, was about the ladies that were instrumental in the company. From the first year, to today.
Very cool.