Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

J&M 7.25 speakers, who has the best deal

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 12:43 AM
DWhite
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I missed the sale. Will be checking with the Dr. V tomorrow I guess.

Old 06-01-2010, 01:08 AM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

That's a great price. They are worth every penny.

Old 06-01-2010, 06:49 AM
bdp
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by customsoftail200
I'm looking to upgrade my Hogtunes speakers to the J&M 7.25. Does anyone know who has the best deal? The best price I've found so far is $249. Thanks
Try Dr. V Twin, they have great customer service and probably have the best price too!

Old 06-01-2010, 10:20 AM
PhatTerry
Banned

Regular price is back in effect at $219.95 which is why our competitors dropped thier price lower in the first place.

Don't know how you can beat our service, we have these in stock ready to ship same day, we answer emails late into the night even on a national holidays. Our prices are clearly laid out on our site for all to see and can buy online 24-7 with a site that we made and maintain. We are "Platinum" sponsors of this forum and a "Diamond" dealer for Drag Specialties which is the highest they go that I'm aware of. We've run a full page ad in VTwin for the past 5 years or so. We may be newer to the forum but we surely aren't new to the business or customer service.

Going forward, we currenly have in effect a 5% off $500 coupon available on our site that is located on our homepage for those that are intested.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Last edited by PhatTerry; 06-01-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Jstmatt
Intermediate

DR-V here also..

Are they worth it?

I had 2 HP officers ride up along side me and give me a thumps up as they could hear it from their Bikes.

Old 06-05-2010, 06:04 PM
dvmweb
Tourer
Thumbs up J&M Speakers

Originally Posted by PhatTerry
We have them on our site at our everyday price and also have a memorial sale ending tonight. Most models are in stock and I suspect with the sale our price is the lowest on the net. Check our site if you're interested.

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/...eakers-725.htm

Good Price, Great Service. Put them on today. Moderate challenge (Removing and replacing fairing), big difference over stock speakers. I am going to order the rear speaker set for my Ultra and consider subwoofers and an amp. Thanks Phat Performance Parts.

Old 06-05-2010, 06:06 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Dr. V-Twin will match anyone else price. We are here to serve our fellow forum members and ensure they get the best prices and customer service on whatever they need. If you have any specific questions feel free to Pm, email or call us at the shop as well. We are almost always here to answer questions.

Drew

Old 06-05-2010, 07:26 PM
PhatTerry
Banned

Originally Posted by dvmweb
Good Price, Great Service. Put them on today. Moderate challenge (Removing and replacing fairing), big difference over stock speakers. I am going to order the rear speaker set for my Ultra and consider subwoofers and an amp. Thanks Phat Performance Parts.
I'm stoked you're happy with them and I'm glad we were able to help out. The amp will really help with the dynamic range of the speakers and allow them to play louder and more importantly clearer. Adding a sub woofer would make for the ultimate motorcycle sound system. Enjoy the new sounds, let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:48 PM
ripper43
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PhatTerry
I'm stoked you're happy with them and I'm glad we were able to help out. The amp will really help with the dynamic range of the speakers and allow them to play louder and more importantly clearer. Adding a sub woofer would make for the ultimate motorcycle sound system. Enjoy the new sounds, let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

You have this sub woofer ?

Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 PM
PhatTerry
Banned

Originally Posted by ripper43
You have this sub woofer ?
There wasn't any specific model mentioned but we do have the following for tour paks:

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/...oofpak8500.htm

Quick Reply: J&M 7.25 speakers, who has the best deal