Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Limited time 5% Discount Coupon at Phat Peformance Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 11:42 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

DAMN IT!......Discount plus free shipping pulled me back for another order...

Oh well, it's always a good day when parts come in. Thanks Terry!

Last edited by stupid_rope; 06-01-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 AM
PhatTerry
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lp
PhatPerformance has a great website. Thats one thing that puts them over others here. That and publicly known discounts. No secret behind doors handshakes needed.

Early last week I was looking for handlebars and found that their site has details like real pictures, measurements, and current prices.
Makes it easy to compare and decide.

Ordered two sets of bars and both came in within a week. I was surprised, as I was sure everything would have to be special ordered.

Was a great experience overall and they will be a vendor/sponsor I will use again in the future.

EDIT:
I guess they get this stuff in and pack it themselves? Whoever did it, they used large boxes and over-packed the boxes with protective filler.
I'm thinking now, what am I going to do with these huge boxes? Guess I could make a cardboard castle that sleeps 4?

lp
Happy to hear we could help you out and a big thanks for the props along with pointing that out.

For others that don't know of us or have yet to use us. We are "Platinum" sponsor of this forum and a "Diamond" dealer for Drag Specialties which is the highest they go that I'm aware of. We may be newer to the forum but we surely aren't new to the business or customer service which is why we've gotten to where we are.

Going forward, we currenly have in effect a 5% off $500 coupon available on our site that is located on our homepage for those that are intested.

Thanks for the support everyone! We'll be here whenever you need us!