Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm Going To Do It Tonight !

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 12:09 AM
hdtrader
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey FastHoss...I was going to regroove the AVON I had on my Boss Hoss...wasn't going to cut deeper just connect the grooves for channeling the rain better when caught in the rain. For most of you H-D riders...Lots of the "Hoss" people regroove their tires...when you mix high "horses" and I mean lots of "horses" 350 up to 700 plus HP you gotta think traction...especially on wet roads. What kind of Boss Hoss do you have and what HP are your churning? I normally jump from this forum to V8 forums everyday...I love life on two wheels.

Also let me add that I'm going to see how the Limited handles in the rain...I may to regroove the rear on it.

hdtrader
2010 Harley Ultra Classic Limited
2005 Vespa PX150
97 Boss Hoss 355HP

Old 05-20-2010, 09:13 AM
FastHoss
Elite HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by hdtrader
hey FastHoss...I was going to regroove the AVON I had on my Boss Hoss...wasn't going to cut deeper just connect the grooves for channeling the rain better when caught in the rain. For most of you H-D riders...Lots of the "Hoss" people regroove their tires...when you mix high "horses" and I mean lots of "horses" 350 up to 700 plus HP you gotta think traction...especially on wet roads. What kind of Boss Hoss do you have and what HP are your churning? I normally jump from this forum to V8 forums everyday...I love life on two wheels.

Also let me add that I'm going to see how the Limited handles in the rain...I may to regroove the rear on it.

hdtrader
2010 Harley Ultra Classic Limited
2005 Vespa PX150
97 Boss Hoss 355HP
Am I going to see you in Miama next weekend??

Old 05-20-2010, 09:42 AM
HDSAE60
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

eight weeks in traction and eight weeks in a body cast, will teach you not to do crazy things. it worked for me!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:00 PM
hdtrader
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FastHoss
Am I going to see you in Miama next weekend??
too many things going on now...will be at the Smart Car Nationals in Kansas City (one of my other hobbies). I should be at Paris Landing this fall. Have fun in Miami with the Hoss family and the other V8 riders.