Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bagger Brace install Review

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Antnee 2004 FLHT
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bagger Brace install Review

I installed the Bagger Brace last weekend and just wanted to let anyone who is on the fence about getting a bagger brace from bitchin baggers know my review. At first I was alittle skeptical. Could something like this actually change the ride that much?
It took me about 90 minutes with taking my time, cleaning the bike and drinking a few beers.
After putting on about 500 miles on this week I can honestly say that my bike handles better than ever. No extra vibration at all. I can feel it grip like a sportier bike in the corners. Straight tracking on grooved and worn pavement. No more following lines in the road. The bike feels smoother riding down the road. I have no regrets with this purchase. I bought it used from Brypink (thanks brother) and it is worth every penny. Well worth the price new.

I guess that any stabilizing brace might work just as good. I only tried this one. I believe they sell on the site for about $305+- with shipping. Ride Safe

Attached Thumbnails Bagger Brace install Review-bagger-brace3.1-1-.jpg   Bagger Brace install Review-bagger-brace3.1.jpg  
Old 05-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Hi neighbor, nice job. I've got one from a different manufacturer on my bike, and feel the same way you do. And I agree, they're all about the same, just comes down to personal preference.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Coolaero
Novice

I had Ron at Bitchin' Baggers install the Bagger Brace on my bike at his Mesa, AZ shop. I drove the flip out of my SG all along the west coast, including the crazy *** LA area freeways. Last year, my wife and I took our bikes to the Dragon...same thing. It rocks. It's like the damned bike is on rails. You won't be sorry.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Antnee 2004 FLHT
Cruiser

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
I've got one from a different manufacturer on my bike, and feel the same way you do. And I agree, they're all about the same,

Thanks... Which one do you have installed?

Old 05-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Antnee 2004 FLHT
I installed the Bagger Brace last weekend and just wanted to let anyone who is on the fence about getting a bagger brace from bitchin baggers know my review. At first I was alittle skeptical. Could something like this actually change the ride that much?
It took me about 90 minutes with taking my time, cleaning the bike and drinking a few beers.
After putting on about 500 miles on this week I can honestly say that my bike handles better than ever. No extra vibration at all. I can feel it grip like a sportier bike in the corners. Straight tracking on grooved and worn pavement. No more following lines in the road. The bike feels smoother riding down the road. I have no regrets with this purchase. I bought it used from Brypink (thanks brother) and it is worth every penny. Well worth the price new.

I guess that any stabilizing brace might work just as good. I only tried this one. I believe they sell on the site for about $305+- with shipping. Ride Safe
Your welcome Brother. I'm glad I could help you out..enjoy and thanks for the smooth transaction.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:39 AM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

HD missed putting a rear link on our bikes.

I have a different stabilizer. You're right, my bike is on rails. I ride 2up loaded most of the time and I stay right with my friends who ride solo.