Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

181 horse power 151 tq 09 bagger

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 09:43 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
107 motor
Procharger 14 psi

This a built motor from the ground up........etc

All motor wrrk done by ...

Dragos Bike Works..

Tuned by Fuel Moto....
I took the bike for a ride for the first time since the build and all I can say is Holy Shnikies.This thing will straighten your arms out when it hits 3000rpm.I told Frank I wanted it to be scary fast and that's what I got this bike is a blast.Frank I cant thank you enough, I can say without guestion your the best.Next step 200hp, if anyone can do it you can. LOL LOL Again Thank You

Old 05-08-2010, 11:19 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Holy Shnikies
might have to change your name to fastest bagger

Old 05-08-2010, 11:36 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 487 Likes on 355 Posts

Holy cow! I'm glad I stumbled into your guys section. Those numbers are crazy. As much horsepower as a Hayabusa and twice its torque!!!! Dang

Old 05-09-2010, 01:13 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys what sucks is this bike can make 200 hp we ran out of fuel at 6300 rpm. This bike was built to go 7000 grand .. I need 25 psi for fuel.

One thing this is the 1st in the world 107 with a procharger that made these numbers. Most of the time it is 117 or 120 that does this.

Today I specked out a 135 motor with a procharger this customer of mine all ready has one making 147 hp He wants 235 hp this time around...

Stay tuned for this one......................................... This is going to be fun.. When I start with this I will post pics under blower turbo nox This build will start in 3 weeks I cant wait................

Originally Posted by bikerlaw
Holy cow! I'm glad I stumbled into your guys section. Those numbers are crazy. As much horsepower as a Hayabusa and twice its torque!!!! Dang

Last edited by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS; 05-09-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:38 AM
sgod1100
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FastBagger07
I took the bike for a ride for the first time since the build and all I can say is Holy Shnikies.This thing will straighten your arms out when it hits 3000rpm.I told Frank I wanted it to be scary fast and that's what I got this bike is a blast.Frank I cant thank you enough, I can say without guestion your the best.Next step 200hp, if anyone can do it you can. LOL LOL Again Thank You

That's is awesome!! I definitely need to go riding with you guys.....IF I CAN KEEP UP! LOL

Old 05-09-2010, 09:58 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Bike night this Thursday at Whiskys bar if it does not rain..... I am hoping to go out But many bikes to work on and My sons B-day party is that Weekend many people comimg over wife might not be to happy with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I will bring out my 307 hp Busa that night............

Originally Posted by sgod1100
That's is awesome!! I definitely need to go riding with you guys.....IF I CAN KEEP UP! LOL

Old 05-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Watch Guy
Stellar HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Only thing that comes to mind is

Holy Freeholeys!! What do you have to do to keep that kind of torque secured in the frame? Not to mention how the hell do you hang on to soemthing like that when you hit the 'go button'? I had a Vmax and two things were of concern for me. One was keeping the front tire within a close distance to the ground and two, keeping myself from sliding off the back. I used to go to Prince George and watch the H.A. drag race their machines. Till then I never thought a Harley could go fast. These the same kind of bikes you're talking about?

Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 AM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Ask Fast Bagger07 he has bounced his front tire a few times now.. LOL LOL He out looking for Jap bikes to race,,,,

Originally Posted by Watch Guy
Holy Freeholeys!! What do you have to do to keep that kind of torque secured in the frame? Not to mention how the hell do you hang on to soemthing like that when you hit the 'go button'? I had a Vmax and two things were of concern for me. One was keeping the front tire within a close distance to the ground and two, keeping myself from sliding off the back. I used to go to Prince George and watch the H.A. drag race their machines. Till then I never thought a Harley could go fast. These the same kind of bikes you're talking about?

Last edited by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS; 05-10-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:48 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

Thank you for the nice words

Originally Posted by FastBagger07

Old 05-10-2010, 03:05 PM
FastBagger07
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Ask Fast Bagger07 he has bounced his front tire a few times now.. LOL LOL He out looking for Jap bikes to race,,,,
I got a feeling I'm going to get alot better mileage out of the front tire than the rear one.When this bike is in the boost stage the front tire just bounces off the ground betweens gears.Cant do any hole shots till we get a chain on it,gotta feeling the belt isnt going to stay in one piece about the first time I dump the clutch.LOL LOL This bike is BIG fun.

Quick Reply: 181 horse power 151 tq 09 bagger