Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

181 horse power 151 tq 09 bagger

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 04:41 PM
dlrshort
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll bet you voided your warranty!!

Old 05-07-2010, 06:24 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The bike is tuned with a PC5 and TTS the TTs is for rpm increase

They are a great combo.... Its our secret lol lol

The bike would pull 200 hp at 7000 grand but it ran out of fuel. This bike has 69lbs injectors same as a vette............. Right now Procharger is looking for a bigger fuel pump I need 25 psi more on fuel and this 107 will make 200 hp.................... The crank is setup for 250 hp all DBW specs............................................. ..... Right now I am in the middle of specking a new motor for customer to make more power than this with a blower and still have a 107inch. The trick is in the heads......

Old 05-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Nozzleman 216
Tourer

Originally Posted by iclick
Don't let the TTS guys see this. They say you can't do a radical build with a Power Commander. OTOH maybe this isn't radical.

BTW, I like the nice, flat TQ curve. Do you need a harness to keep from sliding off the bike?

And you wonder why certain people jump your **** all the time.......it's post like this one. I have read A LOT of your post's and threads and have valued your input and opinions but this one post has pretty much changed my tune.......no pun intended.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:37 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

I would like to thank Jamie at Fuel Moto for his great job in tuning the bike for me. Again Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie.........

This bike we are hoping it will go into Amreican Bagger in the next month or 2 We are getting ready for photo shootssss.................... for press release and other things.. I hope I will have a bigger fuel pump by then and we can see 200 hps with a 107 ......motor with a blower..............

Old 05-07-2010, 08:10 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn that thing just keeps pulling and pulling and pulling. I bet it's a blast to ride. Is it going to be a track bike or ??? The guy needs to get that bike out on the salt and see what it will do.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:15 PM
56Maynard
Cruiser

Originally Posted by BLKBAGGER
Damn that thing just keeps pulling and pulling and pulling. I bet it's a blast to ride. Is it going to be a track bike or ??? The guy needs to get that bike out on the salt and see what it will do.
I dont think you have to take it all the way to the salt to see that its gonna break.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:26 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 56Maynard
I dont think you have to take it all the way to the salt to see that its gonna break.
Oh we all know it will break (sooner or later) But I want to know how fast it will run before it breaks.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:08 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

This bike was built to handle 250 hp.. It wont break that easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys I build 600 hp bikes That see high 7 sevens all season long..........................

But again if you beat something hard enuff it will break. if you beat it all the time it will break. But again I can break a stock bike with a few good hole shots lol lol.....

Horse power costs money.............................nobody said is came cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Old 05-07-2010, 11:13 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
This bike was built to handle 250 hp.. It wont break that easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys I build 600 hp bikes That see high 7 sevens all season long..........................

But again if you beat something hard enuff it will break. if you beat it all the time it will break. But again I can break a stock bike with a few good hole shots lol lol.....

Horse power costs money.............................nobody said is came cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
I wasn't putting down your build. I just know as you do how things go in the world of high HP. I would love to see the crank in that thing. have any pics of it?

Old 05-07-2010, 11:20 PM
DRAGO'S BIKE WORKS
Former Sponsor

I know you did not mean anything by it. I do have pics of the whole build under ......

Blower //Turbos //Nox
The name it is under is
The beginning of 107 with 14 psi boost
I pic by pic of the bike.

cam install
heads
crank
exhaust
etc.........................
ENJOY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Originally Posted by BLKBAGGER
I wasn't putting down your build. I just know as you do how things go in the world of high HP. I would love to see the crank in that thing. have any pics of it?

Quick Reply: 181 horse power 151 tq 09 bagger