Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto experinces......

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010 | 04:14 PM
Toe Knee
|
Road Master
Question Fuel Moto experinces......

So I buy an '08 FLHT about a year ago. I find it to be a tad warm on the legs and the throttle to be a bit abrupt at some positions and flat at others.

I sign on here to see who everyone buys their PCIII through. I learned that Fuel Moto is a sponsor and comes highly recommended. I purchased the PC and all was great in the world.

I was basically given a free stage one air kit from my dealer a short time later and called Jamie to see if he could hook me up with a map. I DIDN'T EVEN BUY THE AIR CLEANER FROM HIM and he was quick to help me out. I was stunned! unbelievable service and his whole attitude was "it doesn't matter-you gave me the business on the PC III-let's get your bike running as close as we can!"

fast forward to this week. I bought a set of SE pipes because i had yet another credit at the HD dealer. I posted here to see if anyone could hook me up with a map with no luck so I called Fuel Moto again.

I speak to Bryan at Fuel Moto and about an hour later he emails me a map for my new set up! I just can't believe the commitment to quality service that those guys (and lady) have.

I couldn't wait to sign on here and give them a positive review!

Bryan, like Jamie last year was fantastic. I told him that I knew that their jackpots would have been a better buy but explained why i went with the SE's. I was met with the same attitude as a year ago! "let's just get your bike as close as we can!"

I've only been riding for 11 years but I've had almost as many bikes in that time. I've spent (like most of you) countless dough and dealt with countless vendors. NONE have been like Fuel Moto. they are in a class of their own!!!

thanks for listening,
Tony

Old 05-04-2010 | 04:25 PM
paguy
Road Captain

Yep!!

Old 05-04-2010 | 04:27 PM
TMART
Road Master

+1,I had great service from Jamie and the guys on my pc purchase about a year ago,bike is still running great!

Old 05-04-2010 | 05:56 PM
Toe Knee
|
Road Master

by the way...the map is pretty much spot on! I just have to fiddle with the idle a point or two to see if I can smooth it out a tad.

I realize SE "performance" pipes aren't the best choice but they ARE a huge difference over stock.

They pull respectfully with the map that fuel moto sent. they are deeper but not even close to being obnoxious. My only regret is that I'm gonna keep "what if"-ing not getting fuel moto's jackpot pipes! LOL

Old 05-04-2010 | 06:07 PM
troop
Outstanding HDF Member

Ordered my Jack Pots on-line Sunday afternoon and they were on my porch today at 4pm !! Can't put them on till tomorrow cuz I hafta go back to work.. Wah !!! FAAAST

Old 05-04-2010 | 08:23 PM
FLBP
Novice

I bought my exhaust and air cleaner elsewhere, called them up, told them what I had and I bought a PCV from them with a map they added. My bike runs awesome. I can notice a pretty big difference. They are great guys to deal with.

Old 05-04-2010 | 08:31 PM
dFREDb
Club Member

Nothing to add to the other comments but great company and awesome product. Bike runs fantastic with pre-mapped PC and SE air cleaner kit!

Old 05-04-2010 | 08:36 PM
steelerfan66
6th Gear

I haven't done business with Fuel Moto....YET !! but after everything I have heard about them.. I will be a soon as I'm finished "breaking her in"

Old 05-04-2010 | 08:58 PM
2of2
Road Warrior

I bought the Jackpots first then a year later the K&N and PCV from them. Prior to buying the PCV and air cleaner from Fuel Moto I was contemplating purchasing them used at a good price off the forum. I called Jamie and asked about a map and he said no problem. I was impressed that he would do that. My better judgment showed up and convinced me to buy new and I am glad i did. My bike runs great. Another satisfied customer.

Old 05-04-2010 | 09:08 PM
Royster
Stage III

You should see the results and service when they dyno tune your scooter. I am fortunate to beonly 5 minutes away. And WOW I am geeting some unreal nubers out of the machine. Great guys and great service. But then again thats how we cheese heads roll.

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto experinces......