Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 07:35 AM
Branded 1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had 4 Corbin seats and liked everyone of them. The most recent seat I bought for my 10 FLHT was at the wifes request before I ever road the bike. She likes the Corbin seats as much as I do.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Road_King_Rob_78
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a two up Corbin on my Road King (pictured) and a Classic solo for the same bike. Also have a Classic solo for my 2010 Street Glide w/ a detachable passenger pillion and love every one of them. There's a few things I will not ride without....Avon tires and a Corbin seat. Quality and comfort is out of this world!!

Old 04-30-2010, 04:18 PM
jmcollison
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Name:  P6220005.jpg
Views: 1237
Size:  172.5 KB

Love the little bit of lowering in my Corbin. It lets me get a little more bend in the knee when I'm flat-footed at a light (I'm 5' 9"-ish). Yes it was pricey, but I can't tell you one thing on or in my bike that wasn't. I love that it's pretty "convertible". The grab rail comes off with four bolts to accommodate the matching pillion. I also got the drop in rider's backrest as well as a pad for the riser on my detachable sissy bar.

It is firm, but I appreciate that a great deal when I'm in the saddle for over 500 miles, and I tend to do that a LOT!

Old 04-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Old Bones
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Damascus
I bought their Hollywood Solo seat and I'm very happy. Pricey, heavier compared to other seats, but it's firm and that what works for me. I tour with this seat and can ride longer than I can with softer seats. Quality is top notch.

+1 Great seat

Old 04-30-2010, 07:44 PM
liltrk
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a Corbin solo and ovalbac backrest. Love them, and have ridden thousands of miles. Bought the matching pillion over the phone last winter. It showed up in two weeks, so I can't complain about that. The lock is a good thing too.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Biggun-fxr
Advanced

I've had the Corbin dual tour on my FXR for the last three years and love it.
Will more than likely be getting one for the RG.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:40 PM
cpotts454
Cruiser

I have a second hand corbin seat on my RKC. It feels firm when you first set on it, but it seems to mold your *** if you've been on it for about 30 mins. The quality is unbeatable. As for the price and customer service I can't comment as I bought the bike with the seat. I am, however, trying to find the matching pavilion seat so I will probably be ordering from them soon. Let me know how it goes.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:29 PM
txrancher47
Cruiser

This is my second Corbin. The seat is well made and comfortable. I ordered mine directly from Corbin and the turn around time was great! They forgot to include the quick release seat screw and they sent the screw on a 2 day from the postal service.

Corbin's seats are pricey but for the quality, comfort and appearance the seat is well worth the price. I am completely satisfied with Corbin's customer service and the quality of their seats.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Scubamike
Road Captain
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by cHiLi_11
So I have heard nothing but good when it comes to seats made by Corbins other than they tend to be a little firm at first. Right now I am looking at the Young Guns for my 2008 SG. Question I have is where do you think I may be able to find the best deal for this seat? Is there another seat you would recommend to look at? I am leaning towards something low profile that will flows nicer with the lines of the bike. This bike is a weekend cruiser and that's that. Thanks for the help!

Nick
I have a Corbin dual touring on my 09 Streetglide and love it. I purchased it last year from Tri County Harley Davidson and at that time they offered a 20% off retail price which was a good deal and the best I could find. Link is listed below. Give then a call and see if they still offer this discount, I think I talked to Jenny from the dealer. Good Luck
http://www.tri-countyharleydavidson.com/

Old 05-01-2010, 11:17 AM
cHiLi_11
Cruiser

Wow guys, thanks for all the great feedback! I am still really leaning towards the Corbin but I will check out the other manufacture for sure. Any other spots on the net where I can order one? Thanks for the help again!

Nick

Quick Reply: Corbin Seats?