Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HQ 107" build in the works...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 09:29 PM
joe98
Road Captain
Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

Many thanks Phil. I could look at the pictures and read the posts all day. Very nice to have members here who take the time to do this. Got me itchin to do this build....hopefully next year.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Raventhik
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Wish i lived closer. would love to have phil do a 95 on mine.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Lil Evil
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice job as usual Phil. I just can't get enough of looking at these engine building threads. It truly is bike ****, just like they say, at least for me.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 AM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Raventhik
Wish i lived closer. would love to have phil do a 95 on mine.
Give Dalton a holler. He's in Ohio & he does the same sorta builds I do & I'd let him build a motor for me, any day.

----------------

thanks for th. Kudos guys! I'm glad y'all like it.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:35 PM
reds_racing
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't able to ride it much over the weekend due to the weather, but the little I did... WOW!!!!! Its the best money I have ever spent on one of my bikes. It pulls very hard and has more than plenty of power. They should come from the moco like this!!!!! I can see this becoming just like my tattoo addiction... Always wanting more!!!!!!!!! I originally did this upgrade due to being embarrassed about getting killed by a SE 110. I haven't run next to him yet, but I am nothing short of positive that I've got his A$$ now!!!!!! Lastly, I can not say enough about Phil M. Thanks pal.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:40 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by reds_racing
I wasn't able to ride it much over the weekend due to the weather, but the little I did... WOW!!!!! Its the best money I have ever spent on one of my bikes. It pulls very hard and has more than plenty of power. They should come from the moco like this!!!!! I can see this becoming just like my tattoo addiction... Always wanting more!!!!!!!!! I originally did this upgrade due to being embarrassed about getting killed by a SE 110. I haven't run next to him yet, but I am nothing short of positive that I've got his A$$ now!!!!!! Lastly, I can not say enough about Phil M. Thanks pal.
I hope that SE110 build isn't a friend of yours, cause when you hand him his azz, he's going home mad!!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Red, congrats on the build; bet it's a blast.

Phil, thanks for the pics. These are my favorite threads.

Carl

Old 05-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 323 Likes on 199 Posts

You'll have his *** until he plants some C-Notes in Phil's hands. LOL

Congrats to you both on another build done right.

Zach

Old 05-10-2010, 06:41 PM
thealaskan
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great thread... informative.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:07 PM
lkr0
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

for a top end build the 107 is a great motor -- I was very surprised how much more torque the HQs 107 vs. HQs 103 -- Phil is great -- many of associates in Tx rave about his work and knowledge --he is always helping somebody

Quick Reply: HQ 107" build in the works...