Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Ultra Road Glide . . . just completed

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 12:00 AM
ucommbxny
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very nice, enjoy the rides

Old 04-27-2010, 12:27 AM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by scarygt
Nice work man... enjoy the miles on that mighty fine looking Mustang seat. How much did that set you back... 600?
I have $1200 in the Mustang.

Seat - $575
Rider Backrest - $200
Passenger backrest - $275
Saddlebag covers - $150

It all matches which I like. The seat is firm but comfortable for the long haul. I do add a sheepskin cover when I'm riding over 500 miles a day.

I see they now make a seat between mine and the daytripper. Might be a good option for someone looking for a seat that is not quite as large and wide as my ultra touring model.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:28 AM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by ucommbxny
very nice, enjoy the rides
Yours look like an Ultra also.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:33 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

You can be proud of that. That's a very well thought-out ride from start to finish. You won't see yourself coming and going down every road, either. Nicely done.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:39 AM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
You can be proud of that. That's a very well thought-out ride from start to finish. You won't see yourself coming and going down every road, either. Nicely done.
Thanks Dude. I see you're from WA. Maybe I'll see you on the road some day. Ever down toward Longview? Look me up. I know some great rides close.
Steve

Old 04-27-2010, 12:56 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by sifularson
Thanks Dude. I see you're from WA. Maybe I'll see you on the road some day. Ever down toward Longview? Look me up. I know some great rides close.
Steve
Every once in awhile... I've got a brother who lives in Vancouver and I owe him a visit soon. Hoping to see JonnyD's bike this spring, too. It'd be nice to get together with some of the NW riders who are active on the forum.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:50 PM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member

Hope to see you this summer. There are several active forum members in this area. Maybe we could arrange a meet and greet.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:01 AM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
Every once in awhile... I've got a brother who lives in Vancouver and I owe him a visit soon. Hoping to see JonnyD's bike this spring, too. It'd be nice to get together with some of the NW riders who are active on the forum.
I'm 15 minutes from Vanc. What part of Vanc is he in?
I say we all ride down and park in front of Sifu's business (next door to the cop shop) and blast the pipes I wish this damn rain would stop...... I get the bike back together and the weather turns to crap, again!

Old 04-28-2010, 12:10 AM
sifularson
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by JonnyD
I'm 15 minutes from Vanc. What part of Vanc is he in?
I say we all ride down and park in front of Sifu's business (next door to the cop shop) and blast the pipes I wish this damn rain would stop...... I get the bike back together and the weather turns to crap, again!
Come and blast the pipes anytime. LOL

I had an interesting ride today. My son-in-law bought a Buell at Columbia in Vancouver. He doesn't have an endorsement yet so I rode it back to Longview for him.

So here I am riding in a rainstorm on a crotch rocket. I was one big CRAMP when I got to his house. You gotta be young to ride those things. Fun bike though . . . Sounds like a Harley looks like a Yamaha. LOL

Old 04-28-2010, 01:06 AM
rogerfromco
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice job Steve. I'm slowly working in the same direction, but will probably stop short of the rear speakers and intercom.

I have an appointment with Bitchn Stichn here in Denver at the end of May to get my seat reworked for the long hauls.

HD really needs to come out with that FLTRU in 2011. Maybe we can get a group together to ride to Moco and park outside to drop a big hint!

Attached Thumbnails My Ultra Road Glide . . . just completed-p1000782.jpg   My Ultra Road Glide . . . just completed-p1000783.jpg   My Ultra Road Glide . . . just completed-p1000784.jpg   My Ultra Road Glide . . . just completed-p1000785.jpg   My Ultra Road Glide . . . just completed-p1000787.jpg  

Quick Reply: My Ultra Road Glide . . . just completed