Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all speaker vendors

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Jonny Cannon
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Calling all speaker vendors

I can't remember the gentleman I spoke with before on this board, and I lost the damned e-mail, Stupid me.

Anyhoo, I have the T-Bag windshield pouch, and Pez from Hogtunes told me it is not compatible with the tweeter pod.

I would like to replace two of my gauges with tweeters. Here is what I'm looking for:

1) Plug & play - I want to connect them the same way the Hogtune models do - right in-line with the front speakers. I don't want to cut wires, add wires, etc. Resistance will match, and any filters, crossovers, etc, are included.

2) Fitment - I have chrome trim rings on my inner fairing for all my gauges. I don't want to remove or lose them. I want the tweeter to go in through the back, and mount up.

Does anyone know where I can order something like this?

Thank-you.

Cannon

Old 04-17-2010, 03:27 PM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

firecap is one of the guys who's a wizard with the harley audio stuff. did you know that john at jm audio might be a sponsor i can't remember, but they've got a great new speaker which is a woofer that replaces your stock speakers and the grille holds the tweeter, and the impedence is correct. this might be a good solution. i like my hogtune tweeeeeeeeeter pod.

Old 04-17-2010, 06:19 PM
rg_dave
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

You might PM BadX. He added some 1" JBL (I think) where his mirror holes were. Those should fit where the guages go. They have built in crossovers I think.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Heathen
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used a set of Alpine tweeters,but they do go in from the front of fairing,Had to get plastic trim rings electro-plated. Not the best picture but all I got for now.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all speaker vendors-shop-pictures-055.jpg