Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M & M Leather = Good Guys

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 11:15 PM
joewg3
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default M & M Leather = Good Guys

I was reading about M & M Leather and heard they had good prices and a great selection. I didn't realize they were actually located locally here near Pittsburgh. I stopped by today to check out the HD boots, jacket selections, and to just browse a bit. It was actually one of the nicest shopping experiences I've had in quite a while. The guy who was showing me the boots ended up being the owner's son and everyone else there was extremely helpful, kind, and incredibly patient with my 3 year old boy running around like a maniac!

They seemed to have a really good selection of HD boots, which the dude told me are actually rebranded Wolferines. There were about 10 different styles of leather jackets with most being priced around $200. I went back and checked out the helmets and ended up buying an HCI POW/MIA half shell. I ordered a Skid Lid earlier in the week but after trying it on in the store it looks like I'll be sending it back.

Bottom line - Great store, great prices, great products, and awesome people. I wouldn't mind even paying a little more for getting that kind of attention. If you live near Greensburg, PA I strongly recommend stopping by. If not check out their website - http://www.mmleatheronline.com.

Old 04-17-2010, 06:36 AM
bruce sg08
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 don't live too far from them. Great bunch of guys, knowledgable, and no sales pressures. Decent prices too even on catalog orders.