Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jackpot Stainless Head Pipe Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 11:39 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 1,353 Posts
Default Jackpot Stainless Head Pipe Update

Here is an update on Jackpot Stainless Head Pipes, from our website:

Due to overwhelming demand for our Jackpot head pipes it has required that we greatly increase the production of these exhaust systems and we thank everyone for their support. Every Jackpot head pipe is hand built with a combination of old school craftsmanship and high tech operations. Each piece of 304 aircraft grade stainless tubing is CNC formed and the inlet collars and other components are CNC machined. These components are then TIG welded by hand by a master welder. The Jackpot head pipe sets the standard for quality and performance.

These systems are very complex to produce and we are currently concentrating all efforts and resources on head pipe production. 2/1/2 pipes will be available May 7th and 2/1 pipes for 2010 Street Glide/Road Glide models will be available May 28th. As of this release all pre-orders will be filled from these production runs.
We are also going to offer an incentive for those that have Jackpot head pipes pre-ordered. Anyone that pre-orders a head pipe will be eligible to win a free Jackpot head pipe. Rules are easy, if you pre-order a Jackpot head pipe from Fuel Moto you will automatically be added to a drawing which will we will hold once pre-orders are processed and shipped, and if you are the lucky winner you will receive a full refund for your head pipe purchase. This includes all previous and future pre-orders until the ship date. Customers with head pipe pre-orders are not charged until the order is shipped

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 04-16-2010, 12:43 PM
hydrolock43
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who else has got catless head pipes available?

I've been waiting for a headpipe from Fuel Moto since they put it on their site and i will be looking at the 2011 bikes before i can get one by the looks of things. Someone list other pipes without the cat that are available please.

Old 04-16-2010, 12:56 PM
KCFLHRC
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,301 Likes on 781 Posts

I would like to personally thank FuelMoto for their efforts. I don't think we could ask them to do any more than they are already doing.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:10 PM
stevesoftail
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was lucky enough to recieve mine back in feburary. Totally happy with it. You will be glad you waited. great people to deal with to.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:23 PM
hydrolock43
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2into1 for a 2010

I would like one and have been inquiring since Feb. Guess they are having some sort of production issues. Keep hearing 4 to 6 weeks and now a May 28th date. I would just like to get a headpipe without the cat now for the bike without cutting the stock one up.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 1,353 Posts

For reference we have had our 2/1/2 head pipes continually in stock since November of 2009 and we only recently ran out of them in the later part of March, so we have only been out of them for a few weeks. We have been very forthcoming with dates, product, and technical information since day one and product shortages for high demand products are completely normal this time of the season among all brands. This is also completely normal with the other brands and compaines we work with as production schedules, timelines, and manufacturing change during production and this is especially true when it is a new product. I thank all of you for your interest and support and if you have any questions you are welcome to contact me directly.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:05 PM
oscarg
Road Captain

Originally Posted by stevesoftail
I was lucky enough to recieve mine back in feburary. Totally happy with it. You will be glad you waited. great people to deal with to.
To anyone that already has one. Dose it make it much louder ?? I like the sound mine has now. Has anyone who has replaced non cat pipes with it and if so what's the differance??

Old 04-19-2010, 02:31 PM
oscarg
Road Captain

Has no one tried these pipes ?? I am wondering how much loader than stock headers these are??

Old 04-19-2010, 02:46 PM
jimmything
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Just a question on the stainless steel. I used to have pipes that were SS and they turned a shade of gold after some time from the heat. Is that an inherent tendency of SS?

Old 04-19-2010, 02:54 PM
warrenrl
Advanced

I purchased the power package, 2-1-2 header, Jackpots w/comp baffles and pcv. It is louder than stock. (not hard to do) When you get on it they bark pretty good, but not real loud at idle or cruising. Hope this helps. Great people to deal with!!

Quick Reply: Jackpot Stainless Head Pipe Update