Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jackpot Stainless Head Pipe Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 03:59 PM
oscarg
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenrl
I purchased the power package, 2-1-2 header, Jackpots w/comp baffles and pcv. It is louder than stock. (not hard to do) When you get on it they bark pretty good, but not real loud at idle or cruising. Hope this helps. Great people to deal with!!
Did you add the jackpot mufflers at the same time as the header pipes??

Old 04-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Dalton
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by oscarg
Has no one tried these pipes ?? I am wondering how much loader than stock headers these are??

I installed a set of the Fuelmoto 2-1-2 headpipes and Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers on a customers bike that I did a HQ 107 build on. The workmanship, fit and finish is excellent. The sound level is louder than stock, but even on a 10.5:1 engine, the sound is what I would call very reasonable, nice deep sound without excessive volume.

I was so impressed with the pipes and mufflers, I have a set on order for my new Limited and am going to use them with again, an HQ build.

Yes, I ordered some time ago, but was told they were out of stock and that there would be a wait. Jamie has been nothing but forthcoming with the facts.

Worth waiting for IMO.

Old 04-19-2010, 09:01 PM
RAP
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The 2-1-2 headers are worth waiting for. Excellant Quality!

Old 04-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Stansuski
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Top Quality,installed with stock exhaust ,I don't think it is any louder.
,Stan

Old 04-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Edgell
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Jamie, good talking to you today, I know you are busy but have always made time to talk with me when I called, thanks for helping my friend Dana out in Sonora with his powercommander, lookin forward to gettin my order from ya.
Hank

Old 04-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

I didn't see this the other day....but still SUCKS just the same!!!! I've been waiting for one of these head pipes. My builder/tuner recommended one of these to me and I waited for him to talk with Jaime personally to see if they both agreed it would be a fit for my CFRs. After waiting and hearing from them that it would work I went ahead and tried to purchase one and found they were sold out. Said they would be in stock the first week of April, then April 26th, now sometime in May. I can't do the final tune until I get this head pipe.

I understand it's not Fuel Moto's fault but this really screws me. I can't give specifics about my military schedule but I'll only be home about 2-3 months for the next year or more (pretty much will only be home May). I need to get this pipe and get my bike up to RC Cycles (8 hours away) to get my final tune.

Man, I need to get this build finished...it's been going on since Dec.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:23 PM
redhwk44
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Must have lucked out and got one of the last head pipes from Jamie. This is the first I heard about the back order. All I can say is , you will be rewarded for your patience. I installed the TW-6-6 cams, the head pipe, PCV, Ventilator intake and my old V & H ovals from my '06 RKC. All I can say is WOW. This is an impressive performance increase over stock. And yes they are a little louder but not excessively so. I know it sucks to have to wait but what else you gonna do? Go with an inferior pipe that wont perform for you? These are great pipes and worth the wait.

Jeff

Old 04-20-2010, 08:29 PM
vertigo14
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I won the Dyno Tuned Package from Fuel Moto last year sometime. (YAY) A year so past and I am still very pleased with the system. Wonder if I can scrounge up enough money for the headpipe, tho I am expecting a bouncing baby boy in a couple months.

So totally legit drawing and most likely an awesome headpipe from FM.