Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LED Signal Light Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by meepers
Huh, thats interesting, I have been using Radiantz for YEARS for custom lighting on everything from my harley to my xB. I must have purchased over 1k in lighting from them and only had one defective product which they replaced and shipped overnight no questions asked. I would be very interested in the link.

Here is a good thread for ya to read. CLICK HERE My story is four posts down. And I have a few posts throughout the thread. And know that the final replacement finally came 6 weeks later and it was still wrong. I gave up.

There are several other threads complaining about Radiantz, their products and their lousy customer service here on the forum. Just do a search for Radiantz and you will find them.

TheShrink: It is not a matter of pleasing. It is a matter of providing a good product and standing behind that product. If you have had good luck then good for you. Several years ago I did too. But it seems like in the last couple of years their quality and customer service has declined quite substantially.

Oh and Custom Dynamics does not carry with or deal with Radiantz anymore for a reason. Should be easy to figure out.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
meepers
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read through the post you provided, it appears that there was some attitude from the OP in that thread, and Radiantz even hopped in on the thread to make sure everything was taken care of.

There could have been more to prevent the situation blowing up like it did on radiantz part from what I can tell, but it looked like things were taken care of in the end.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by meepers
I read through the post you provided, it appears that there was some attitude from the OP in that thread, and Radiantz even hopped in on the thread to make sure everything was taken care of.

There could have been more to prevent the situation blowing up like it did on radiantz part from what I can tell, but it looked like things were taken care of in the end.

That was his story. I do hope you read mine and understand why I have such a negative opinion about them.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:17 PM
TheShrink
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Garemlin
That was his story. I do hope you read mine and understand why I have such a negative opinion about them.
You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I have over 800 of the Radiantz L.E.D.'s on my Ultra and I've only had one failure and they replaced it free and were actually VERY pleasant to deal with. They offer a lifetime guarantee on all of their lights and that's why I started buying directly from them, not from a vendor.

I'm gonnna guess that any situation can turn bad when attitude or lack of patients is present. It takes 2 to tango.

Not sure how this thread turned into this, but, I am still a very happy customer of Radiantz!

EDIT:
For those of you wondering ... you can still get your Radiantz L.E.D.'s from Badlands along with your Badlands Illuminator. These are the best two products on the market for your machine.

Last edited by TheShrink; 04-14-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by TheShrink

I'm gonnna guess that any situation can turn bad when attitude or lack of patients is present. It takes 2 to tango.

Attitude on their part if you read my post. And I had more than enough patience. Over three weeks for the first replacement, which was wrong. And six weeks for the replacement for the replacement. Which was still wrong.

No worries man. It is just like any company. Good and bad all the way around. Myself I have had nothing but good dealings with American Classic Motors. But you have been here long enough to remember some of the threads about them.

Old 04-14-2010, 04:01 PM
katobird
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

LED's on turn signal?brakelight MOD...
(the harness to make the rear turn signals on)

LED for brake light and LED for rear turn signal bulbs
NO equalizer and NO problem here