Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

baddad bad buisness!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Pork-Chop
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FFeric
My thoughts as well. He also mentioned using stock lights on the fender which TS is the only company around that accommodates the stock light assembly. Too much of a coincidence?
you know what they say.... desperate times calls for desperate measures

sad just sad

Last edited by Pork-Chop; 04-13-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:20 AM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I was wondering if I was the only one thinking that

Old 04-14-2010, 02:35 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

I haven't ever heard anything bad about Baddad's products till this post which seems somewhat wierd. I recently switched to their rear and front fender and hey have been more than helpful, I highly recommend them. Hell they probably have more bagger mag covers than anybody else in the business, seems like every issue I pick up at least one bike in it has their stuff on it if not more.

Old 04-14-2010, 06:20 AM
jcaudill
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey I'm just telling you my side of the story,they said I could use my stock fender lights. never said anything about my seat not fitting.top shop is in south dakota I live in kent Ohio my name is jeff caudill I have no reason to lie! I'm glad everyone has had great dealings with baddad.as I said in my very first post they seem like a bunch a good guys,I just don't understand why I'm having a hard time with em.

Old 04-14-2010, 06:22 AM
jcaudill
6th Gear

so much for your conspearacy pork chop

Old 04-15-2010, 05:36 PM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member

I found this interesting. So I sent an email to Bad Dad. I am in no was associated with Bad Dad. I was suprised to the length Jacob went to explain this situation to me.

As for the seat not fitting properly. Bad Dad fenders will work with stock HD seats. Custom seats such as Corbin and LePera have different shaped pans. But when you don't know what kind of seat you have, how can they help you?

You can use you stock lights. It was suggested a few times to put a spacer in and it will work. Guess you didn't want to take their suggestion. If you look at the pics on their website you will see pics of bagger with stock lights.

My thought is that if you are going to make a post bad mouthing a good company, either think twice about doing it, or tell the entire story.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Pork-Chop
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FFeric

But when you don't know what kind of seat you have, how can they help you?

My thought is that if you are going to make a post bad mouthing a good company, either think twice about doing it, or tell the entire story.

exactly!!

Old 04-16-2010, 05:58 AM
jcaudill
6th Gear

you just rewrote everything I said in my first post! It don't matter what kind of seat I have.It don't fit,and I'm not going back to a stock seat and I'm not tearing my seat apart to work on the pan to make it fit! when I asked if my stock lights would work he could of told me yes,but you will have to put some spacers on to make it fit properly,none of that was said. the light bar sticking off the fender a half inch or so is not what I wanted on my bike! but that's just me.So I did tell the whole story,I'm done with this banter,I'll politely agree to disagree.Keep your knees in the breeze and God Bless.

Last edited by jcaudill; 04-16-2010 at 06:04 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-16-2010, 05:58 AM
jcaudill
6th Gear

you just rewrote everything I said in my first post! It don't matter what kind of seat I have.It don't fit,and I'm not going back to a stock seat and I'm not tearing my seat apart to work on the pan to make it fit! when I asked if my stock lights would work he could of told me yes,but you will have to put some spacers on to make it fit properly,none of that was said. the light bar sticking off the fender a half inch or so is not what I wanted on my bike! but that's just me.So I did tell the whole story,I'm done with this banter,I'll politely agree to disagree.Keep your knees in the breeze and God Bless.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:17 PM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member

It was suggested to you that to use your stock lights you need to put a spacer in. You didn't want to take their suggestion. So will a Bad Dad fender work with stock lights? Yes they will with a spacer.

Their fenders work with stock HD seats. You couldnt tell them what kind of seat you have. I would think 99% if the people on this site can tell you what kind of seat they have.

From what I was told the problem wasn't on Bad Dads end.

Quick Reply: baddad bad buisness!