Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need a Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by Cyphilis
I don't like calling.... if email and cash money isn't enough to get attention, I'll spend it somewhere else.
I would like to think we have earned a pretty good reputation for customer service and we greatly appreciate your interest in our products. Your statement is far from our business model, as noted in my last post if we did not respond a wire got crossed somewhere in cyberspace or by error on our end. We would be more than happy to help you out with product or pricing info, you can send the request to jamie@fuelmotousa.com with your HDforums user name in the subject and I will answer ASAP. I may not answer until morning, its 10:00 and I am still at the shop finishing up.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 04-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Gizmo83
Road Master
Received 568 Likes on 311 Posts

Jamie, can I get an estimate on price for the HD parts that are required to run dual outlets on the FLRTX? Trying to decide on 2-1-2 or 2-1 headpipe.

Thanks

Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM
arkeglide
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I install the Jackpot 2-1-2 on my Limited with Rineharts, will it increase the exhaust volume? The Rineharts are pretty quite right now with everything else stock.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Tombo359
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ordered my set-up and got everything except the headpipe in a week. Although I would love to have the headpipe to put on, I am willing to wait for a quality product. Do it once and do it right.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:54 PM
SDVmnt
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by arkeglide
If I install the Jackpot 2-1-2 on my Limited with Rineharts, will it increase the exhaust volume? The Rineharts are pretty quite right now with everything else stock.
From what I was told it will definitely make a difference. Makes sense. The cat's in the 2010's act like mufflers themselves.

When I had my stock pipe off I fired the bike up w/o a muffler on it and it honestly wasn't that bad. This was in the garage which amplifies the sound too. Looking forward to trying the same thing with the new 2into1 pipe

Old 04-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Cyphilis
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
I would like to think we have earned a pretty good reputation for customer service and we greatly appreciate your interest in our products. Your statement is far from our business model, as noted in my last post if we did not respond a wire got crossed somewhere in cyberspace or by error on our end. We would be more than happy to help you out with product or pricing info, you can send the request to jamie@fuelmotousa.com with your HDforums user name in the subject and I will answer ASAP. I may not answer until morning, its 10:00 and I am still at the shop finishing up.
I know you guys are some of the best when it comes to customer service, I have never read a bad statement on any forum I visit about you guys. I did get the auto-email that said it would take like 24-48 hours to reply, but never got anything after that.
Its totally understandable because you guys do make a killer product, and didn't expect it to get this good of a reaction. True, it is the internet and things do get lost sometimes, I'm not mad at you about it.(just hate know-it-alls on THIS forum that always have to butt in)
I will email you again, so you can answer when its most convient for you. I know first hand the phone ringing off the hook all day with people price shopping is very irritating, which is why I don't like to call. Its hard to get work done, when customers wanna shoot the ****..

Old 04-06-2010, 11:53 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gizmo83
Jamie, can I get an estimate on price for the HD parts that are required to run dual outlets on the FLRTX? Trying to decide on 2-1-2 or 2-1 headpipe.

Thanks
We have had several customers that have purchased additional parts for the 2/1/2 conversion from online HD OEM dealers such as Zanottis and Chicago Harley in the $220-240 range. We are working on building a kit with a stainless steel crossover and chrome heat shield but do not have an estimated time frame.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:57 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by arkeglide
Yes you will see an increase in sound level with the Jackpot 2/1/2 headpipe along with your Rinehart slip one due to the restriction and effects from the catalyst equipped stock head pipe. You will also see a very good performance increased and the pipe has a far lower operating temp.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:59 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Cyphilis
I know you guys are some of the best when it comes to customer service, I have never read a bad statement on any forum I visit about you guys. I did get the auto-email that said it would take like 24-48 hours to reply, but never got anything after that.
Its totally understandable because you guys do make a killer product, and didn't expect it to get this good of a reaction. True, it is the internet and things do get lost sometimes, I'm not mad at you about it.(just hate know-it-alls on THIS forum that always have to butt in)
I will email you again, so you can answer when its most convient for you. I know first hand the phone ringing off the hook all day with people price shopping is very irritating, which is why I don't like to call. Its hard to get work done, when customers wanna shoot the ****..
No problem at all, just send me an email and I will be looking for it. We look forward to helping you make your bike run its best.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

Jamie, can I be FIRST in line for the new shipment of 2-1-2 head pipes? LOL

Quick Reply: I need a Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe!!!!