Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need a Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 04:38 PM
hydrolock43
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fuel moto head pipes

Originally Posted by hydrolock43
I see a thread today about the best 2into 1 one exhausts. I don't see Fuel-moto even mentioned. I've been waiting for a couple of months now for their new 2 into 1 headpipe with no cat.Every time i call they say 4 to six weeks last time they said end of march. Now they are saying three weeks into april. I'm getting sick of this and the only reason that i'm waiting for theirs is the 12mm bugs for the autotune sensors. Is there any other company that has a pipe that will accept thauto tune wide bands? i have no idea why they are even mentioning this pipe if they don' even have it available. Very irritating at the least
Whats a better pipe i can purchase now? I'm sick of waiting for them.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:21 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,159 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Hello, we did a write up on the Jackpot 2/1 replacement headpipe for the 2010 Street Glide/Road Glide earlier this year with some projected dates for release and we have had our Jackpot 2/1/2 headpipes continuously available since last November. Due to the everwhelming demand for the 2/1/2 we ran short about 3 weeks ago coming into busy season and we apoligize for this delay. In the time line since the introduction the these headpipes they have been in continous production and all dates given have been estimates and projections based on production timelines.

These stainless steel headpipes are very complex to build. Each pipe is essentially hand built, there are over 60 seperate operations during production and every single piece of stainless steel is Tig welded by hand by a master welder. These processes cannot be rushed and we are not willing to cut corners to get them finished quicker, however the finished product really turns out excellent and the quality really stands out. We have a large amount of both 2/1 and 2/1/2 headpipes in production and expect to have the 2/1/2 back in stock and start shipping the week of the 26th, the 2/1 headpipes are estimated about the end of the month. Thank you all for the support and your understanding.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Last edited by fuelmoto; 04-06-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:32 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

sorry, double post

Last edited by fuelmoto; 04-06-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Cyphilis
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can ya get back to answering emails as well?

Old 04-06-2010, 07:24 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by Cyphilis
Can ya get back to answering emails as well?
Please let me know what this means as I answer several hundred emails per day.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Cyphilis
Tourer

I guess out of the hundreds, you didn't get mine or thought it wasn't important enough.
I sent you an email last week about how much a complete setup would cost. 2/1/2 headpipe, dyno tuned mufflers, power commander, and stage 1 intake all for a 2010 Road Glide.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Lawdawg
Road Warrior

Which is better, best bang for your buck?

True Duals
2-1-2 head pipes
2-1

Old 04-06-2010, 09:32 PM
SDVmnt
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I guess out of the hundreds, you didn't get mine or thought it wasn't important enough.
I sent you an email last week about how much a complete setup would cost. 2/1/2 headpipe, dyno tuned mufflers, power commander, and stage 1 intake all for a 2010 Road Glide.
They've responded to every one of my emails. Pick up the phone. It won't kill you. That or your emails were in the same tone as your posts.. Then I'd ignore it too.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Cyphilis
Tourer

Originally Posted by SDVmnt
They've responded to every one of my emails. Pick up the phone. It won't kill you. That or your emails were in the same tone as your posts.. Then I'd ignore it too.
I don't like calling.... if email and cash money isn't enough to get attention, I'll spend it somewhere else.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:46 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

I apologize and truly cannot speculate why you did not get a return email. We are extremely backed up at the moment but email response should be no longer than 48 hours. If you have not recieved a response it could be due to several reasons including but not limited to: email filters on either end, issues with incoming or outgoing mail on either end, a mistyped email address, or just plain human error on my end which I will be the first to admit can happen when I have my ear stuck to the phone 9 hours a day while I am typing emails at the same time or during after hours jumbling emails thru my Blackberry or Iphone as I am working in the shop or tuning bikes on the dyno. We can always be contacted at 877-729-4754 during business hours, we have 6 phone lines and are here to help

Last edited by fuelmoto; 04-06-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Quick Reply: I need a Jackpot 2-1-2 head pipe!!!!