Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jackpot Mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 06:22 PM
karter
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What everyone said , I'f my wife doesn't complain about them they must be O.K . , unlike the Vance & Hines I put on my Sportster . Actually for the money a very nice and great sounding muffler.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Willy G.
Road Captain

The best bang for the buck available. Engineered and made in the USA, Great chrome and they sound awesome. Simple DIY install and excellent support. You can even call and talk to the boss. 1+

Old 03-31-2010, 07:24 PM
brockstwrt
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Love mine, sound great, my dyno chart is in the dyno sticky and I will be putting Jackpot exhaust on my next bike. Very happy customer.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Sancho
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Bearcat, you got those on your bike yet?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:08 PM
sandpa
Cruiser

Love mine, but I acually went with the Rush modifide by Fuelmotto.When I got mine the Jackpots just came out and I have not heard much about them, but if I had a need to day I would go with the Jackpots with no second thought.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:13 PM
bob2002
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by iclick
Performance: They guarantee them to be the best-performing slip-on available and based on charts I've seen I believe it. The asymmetrical design with different baffling in each muffler makes a noticeable difference, a design that was created from much dyno testing.

Looks: Subjective, but IMO they have a high-quality look, especially with the optional tips.

Sound: Nice, deep, throaty without being too loud. Different baffle options are available to reduce or increase the DB level to your taste. There's a hint of a 2-into-1 tone to them since the left side is more restricted, forcing most exhaust to the right. Most people like the sound.

BTW, the old-style Jackpots had two types available, classic and dyno-tuned. The classics had standard symmetrical baffles while the dyno-tuned variety are as described above. The new-style Jackpots come only in the Dyno-Tuned configuration, I think, and although the left baffle is not changeable the right can be configured for four levels of sound volume. The standard baffle comes with the mufflers with quiet (two levels) and competition baffles available optionally.
Iclick,
The left baffle can be removed,I'm running the "quiet" baffle in each side.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:34 PM
DPete
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 1,735 Likes on 1,302 Posts

I like the looks of those Icklick, the slash up looks good the way it follows the bag lines, just wondered if they are louder for the rider than slash down. I Have Rush slash down now. End caps look good too, pricey though

Old 03-31-2010, 08:39 PM
MarcV125
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bearcat1
For those who have them, pros/cons? Perfomance/looks? I'm contemplating.

Thnx
I recently installed the dyno tuned mufflers and the 2-1-2 header..I was looking a system to relieve my bike of the cat, have a bigger growl but still be nice for cruising and so i can still hear the radio at highway speeds. This is the set-up if you are looking for the same. I have good power increases with a good amount of extra sound.The fit and finish is near perfect and is made extremely well..

Old 03-31-2010, 08:47 PM
flhtupser
Tourer

I started out with the 2 inch baffle in the right and changed to the 2 1/4 and like it much better. Just the sound I was looking for. Nice deep idle and cruise and a mean bark when you twist on thr throttle. Good quality and price. I'd buy them again without question.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:52 PM
09SG
Advanced

Wondering the same thing as dpete, is there a sound difference for the rider between the slash up and slash down?

Quick Reply: Jackpot Mufflers