Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FLHTC Tour Pak for 2009 RKC Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 09:59 AM
2WheelThrill
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLHTC Tour Pak for 2009 RKC Question

I assume one of these will fit just as well as the King Tour Pak? I want to get the one for the FLHTC as it’s the only one offered on a 2009 bike from the factory that matches the color of my RK (pewter pearl).

If it will fit, does anyone know what the product number for this piece is? I can’t seem to find it on the HD site – go figure! I assume these just come with the Pak itself, and you have to add a back rest?

Also, since I already have the four-point docking kit, I think the only other piece of hardware I need is this, correct? (I want to quickly be able to add the Tour Pak when needed, but leave it off the majority of the time)

53276-09 $179.95 Rack

Is there anything else I am not thinking of here?

Old 03-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

79071-09CGR is the part no. for solid pewter pearl, '09-'10, and listed under Street Glide. It will have an attachment for the AM/FM/WB antenna.

53287-07CGR is the part no. for solid pewter pearl, '06-'08, and listed under Road Glide; it's the Ultra tour pak with the light bar; will also come pre-drilled for speaker pods.

The above is from the current P&A catalog.

If you want the same tour pak that's on the '09 FLHTC, you will need to get the p/n from the dealer's parts guy who will use the HD Painted Parts book that contains the specific part no. for that tour pak. The book is ususally used to order replacement parts for a bike that's been damaged.

Yes, you'll need to separately order the backrest. And you'll need to order the lock. Provide your key code or VIN and the lock can be keyed to match you bike key.

Tour pak, backrest, and lock is all you need in addition to the rack since you already have the docking hardware.

Carl

Old 03-30-2010, 10:33 AM
2WheelThrill
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Harleypingman
79071-09CGR is the part no. for solid pewter pearl, '09-'10, and listed under Street Glide. It will have an attachment for the AM/FM/WB antenna.

53287-07CGR is the part no. for solid pewter pearl, '06-'08, and listed under Road Glide; it's the Ultra tour pak with the light bar; will also come pre-drilled for speaker pods.

The above is from the current P&A catalog.

If you want the same tour pak that's on the '09 FLHTC, you will need to get the p/n from the dealer's parts guy who will use the HD Painted Parts book that contains the specific part no. for that tour pak. The book is ususally used to order replacement parts for a bike that's been damaged.

Yes, you'll need to separately order the backrest. And you'll need to order the lock. Provide your key code or VIN and the lock can be keyed to match you bike key.

Tour pak, backrest, and lock is all you need in addition to the rack since you already have the docking hardware.

Carl
Great info here..I wish it were easier to find all these part numbers.

Thanks!