Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tour Glide alongside

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 06:42 PM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 360 Posts
Default Tour Glide alongside

..... was a nice afternoon along the Front Range & i was taking a quick run up the Pass to Cascade & back.
....Had fallen in behind a GW trike .....cuz i'd never seen one'a them taking curves in the canyon (and i thought that was one thing i needed to see at least once) and as we weaved a bit in & outta traffic we came up behind an Ultra leisurely cruising up the hill. i waved as we passed & then dove into the next curve. When the road straightened a bit, i looked back & noted the Ultra further in the background. ....... and then noticed the Ultra had 2 ... 2 headlights, tightly spaced in the middle of the fairing. And the thought immediately struck, 'Tour Glide' ! I let the trike dissappear into traffic & slowed up to where the other Harley caught up & i could get a better look @ MY rides' granddaddy.

...... gawd i wished i had a camera as i rode alongside....... cuz,

..... It was in fabulous condition, ... a like, 'Pacific Blue' w/ silver 2tone ultra-esque panels. All the ultra chrome, intercom in the dash, painted wing logo on the tank, Ultra Classic Tour Glide badges, bigdamd fugly Sharknose ....... what a great looking ride !

.. C'mon Willie ... build us an FLTRK pretty soon !!

Last edited by groupw; 03-28-2010 at 06:54 PM.