Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me decide table lift or no

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 PM
bikerbehaviorist
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks gman - lady sold it to someone else! Just not a good Craig’s list transaction - told her I wanted it could not get there till Thur. she said OK and then sold it...... I will keep looking or go with the direct lift when I get my $ together property taxes suck.....

Old 03-30-2010, 08:58 PM
scooter_trash_1
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thats great!

Originally Posted by Razorback
Is there an echo in here?

Dude we must be on the same wavelength or something. Read my above post and note my homemade chock on my used Handy. I've been called Scoot/Scooter since friggin' Jr high. It's what the plate reads on the 2 of my bikes.
Twisted minds think alike...Scooter has been my nickname for as long as I can remember as well. Fitting I guess, given the way I spend most of nmy freetime..I'll try to post a pic or two in my photo album of my design of chock. Also have a couple other Ideas you might enjoy seeing..thanks ,Scooter

Old 04-21-2010, 06:51 AM
msocko3
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerbehaviorist
Thanks gman - lady sold it to someone else! Just not a good Craig’s list transaction - told her I wanted it could not get there till Thur. she said OK and then sold it...... I will keep looking or go with the direct lift when I get my $ together property taxes suck.....
Nothing wrong with a direct lift, my dad and I had one until we both picked up Trikes. Had to sell it and get a Handy, working off the floor sucks. Once you work off a table lift you never go back to other jacks either. I have a pitbull I use for washing the 2 wheel Ultra, for working on it I put it on the table.