Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Betty's FINALLY ready! PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Black Betty's FINALLY ready! PICS!

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y, finally I'm done with the bike and ready to post some pics. Ok, we're never "done"! But she's done enough to be brought out in the daylight! I do have a couple changes coming in a week or two (slightly different bars, still black, and center console going back to black), but for now the bike is finished until I get around to choosing a radio and some other minor details down the road.

You guys with the great looking black bikes were killing me when you'd post them. So many nice ones. I kept thinking, if I just do some things 'right' she might just hold her own out there. I'll let you guys be the judge.

And (with tongue in cheek), you see some of the black parts on the black CVO Ultra that was just released? I did my stuff way back in June of '09! So there MoCo! But to this day, MY rotors STILL look better than what the MoCo has to offer! Now, if I could just have that said by a 5 year old kid, it would be much funnier. Seriously though, I have a bunch of pics I'd like to share and I'll re-post a few times just so I can throw some up here.

I'd love to see what you guys think. Love it or hate it, here she is................

Attached Thumbnails Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn1008.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn1012.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn1002.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn0964.jpg  
Old 03-21-2010, 09:45 PM
faapilot
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One word, "WOW"...
Nice job......congrats !!

Ride safe....

Old 03-21-2010, 09:50 PM
jtb4ever
Tourer

looks great!!

Old 03-21-2010, 09:58 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Black Betty? Where's Leo? I saw this on your other post, and commented there. Very nicely done.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain
Default and more.................

Part two of the pics. Bits and pieces first, then the bike in it's various versions. Thanks for the kudos!

Enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn0968.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn0965.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn0984.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn0975.jpg  
Old 03-21-2010, 10:11 PM
ashmarc
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll tell ya what......I don't even care for the blacked out look.....but you did such a great job on that...nice man...

Old 03-21-2010, 10:15 PM
rogerfromco
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She's GORGEOUS!!! Too many details to comment on just one. Awesome job!!!

That said, expect a legal dispute from LeoHD over the rights to use the name BlackBetty! LOL Personally, I think we need a poll to see who gets the rights!

Old 03-21-2010, 10:18 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice job. I bet the local powder coater loves you. I like it a lot. It looks like you did a lot of work on it.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Dionicio
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Awesome!!!!!!!.....Now I will Have to get started on My Bike.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain
Default ........ a few more....

Trying to find ones that won't repeat. Building to full-bike pics, just for fun.

Attached Thumbnails Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dsc04060.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dsc04038.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dsc04029.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn0979.jpg   Black Betty's FINALLY ready!   PICS!-dscn0991.jpg  

Quick Reply: Black Betty's FINALLY ready! PICS!