Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Motorcycle Cover?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 03:39 AM
EricD10563
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

I picked this light weight cover up to use when I travel out of sight out of mind. It fits well with my windshield, passenger backrest and rack. It also packs down fairly small into it's own included sack and even smaller with some velcro straps wrapped around it.

Nelson Rigg Pocket Cover, I got the XXL size, you can't beat the price and it's well made, it's a great bargin I checked around and all I could find was the retail price.

http://www.newenough.com/parts/close...vel_cover.html

Last edited by EricD10563; 03-21-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:47 AM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

Check out Walmart.....I got the XL for my E-Glide but maybe a Large would work?...Very happy with it for $10.00....If you dont like it take it back....It also has heat treated material in pipe area...and a draw string on the bottom....

Old 03-21-2010, 07:08 AM
mtairy biker
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

exitent makes a great cover I have the dust cover for inside the garage and a rain cover for when i am on the road

Old 06-15-2010, 02:38 PM
jdwh
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cover

I had a custom cover made through an online company. Fits like a glove! http://www.mightycovers.com/Motorcycle-Cover.htm

Old 06-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Bagged Out
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a street glide and use a cover i got on Amazon for $23 made by Formosa. It has extra material on top but it has elastic around the bottom. Fits around my bags, exhaust and front fender snug. It wont touch the ground

Old 06-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Iron Aces
Cruiser

I ordered an XL Dowco Guardian Weatherall Plus Cover for my 2010 Street Glide last week and LOVE it. It fits perfect and is very well made. There is a cloth lining on the top of it that covers the windshield to keep it safe from scratches, is alarm compatible and the bottom half is constructed of aluminum heatshield so don't have to wait for the bike to cool before covering it.

I am very pleased with it and definitely suggest it.

Lindsey :0)

Attached Thumbnails Motorcycle Cover?-picture-1.jpg  
Old 06-15-2010, 09:35 PM
VINNIE JAMES
Road Captain

do u know wich one it is? they have a few...

http://www.dowcopowersports.com/prod...tail/index.cfm

Old 06-15-2010, 10:40 PM
TMair
Road Captain

I have a RKC, but I do have a fairing on it, I got my cover from Harley, it has a velcrow closur on it for the tourpack, which I don't have, I do have a little roll pack on the luggage rack, it has an elastic around the bottom, and a little belt that you could use if you where in a tornado I guess, but it does not touch the ground, it wraps around the bottom just under the saddle bags, it is very heavy so I think it will last a long time, I like it as much as you can like a cover.
Terry

Old 06-15-2010, 10:44 PM
flight
Tourer

I have a SG and use 98716-87B from Harley. It does not hit the floor without the tourpack on it. I think it works great.
Steve

Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Yachtman
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

If it's for the garage, I use a sheet and mine used to blow off too. I put some sand in a few ziplock bags and then safety pin them on the corners of the sheet. I use nice soft sand because if ai drop the bag on the bike it wont chip or scratch the paint. (Plus I live in Florida, so it's in my yard!) Then I can unpin them when the sheet needs a bath, which is at least once a week.

The materials are all free!!

Try it, it's cheap and easy!!

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Cover?