Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dunlop E-3s....Great Deal i just got,Check it out...

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,088 Likes on 3,646 Posts

My EIII's grip good, I say the Venoms gripped better but rode the twisties and interstate and a lot around town and love the EIII better than any tires i have had...5000 miles now and no or almost no sign of wear and smoother that when it was new....

Old 03-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Crusing
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of good words about the E3’s on this forum. It is time to change out my front tire so I am having a set of E3’s installed on my Ultra on Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing how they handle.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:07 PM
krazy3
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Crusing
A lot of good words about the E3’s on this forum. It is time to change out my front tire so I am having a set of E3’s installed on my Ultra on Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing how they handle.
You won't regret the decision.

Old 03-18-2010, 02:48 PM
SteveB FLH
Road Warrior

E3's arrived today order was placed on Saturday, very pleased with shipping time. Unfortunately I am going to wait until my old 402's are ready to change....just frugal I guess.

Old 03-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by SteveB FLH
E3's arrived today order was placed on Saturday, very pleased with shipping time. Unfortunately I am going to wait until my old 402's are ready to change....just frugal I guess.
I too hate to waste a tire...i use mine until i deem it unsafe...

Old 03-18-2010, 08:22 PM
1sharprdkg
Advanced
Default Dunlop E-3

I had E-3 on the rear of my 2003 Road King Classic got 11,000 miles on it. I thought it was a great tire it had great wet and dry traction. just ordered new rear and front.

Old 03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
tdd77
Advanced

Man I wish Iwould have known about this deal.
I just ordered a set for my 05 rk from dennis kirk.
Front mt90hb-16,rear mu90hb-16 $236 shipped,oh well still an alright deal.
Just wonering I noticed everyone else that put thier tire size down did'nt have the h in them before the b,is that the speed rating,am I still good to go? I hope these tire's are as good as everbody has been sayin!

Old 03-20-2010, 06:30 AM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by tdd77
Man I wish Iwould have known about this deal.
I just ordered a set for my 05 rk from dennis kirk.
Front mt90hb-16,rear mu90hb-16 $236 shipped,oh well still an alright deal.
Just wonering I noticed everyone else that put thier tire size down did'nt have the h in them before the b,is that the speed rating,am I still good to go? I hope these tire's are as good as everbody has been sayin!
You shouldn't concern yourself with speed ratings on a Road King...LOL. rEMEMBER IT'S NOT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE...

Old 03-20-2010, 07:12 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would like to buy an extra set of '09 Ultra Classic tires but I can't find them on Jake Wilson site.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:17 AM
Bigwillie
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Cheese Head
Thanks for the heads up. I have been shopping for new E-3s because I will be replacing tires this summer. I tried placing the order through Jake Wilson. Unfortunately they appear to be anti-military. J/K - I don't think they are anti-military. However, they do not mail to military. (USPS is not a shipping option supported by Jake Wilson for those of us serving overseas with APO/FPO mailing addresses - these are US mailing addresses for those unfamiliar with APO/FPO). I don't mind paying for shipping because I know USPS is more expensive than UPS. I just wish more companies would be willing to support us here overseas and take the effort to complete a customs form (very easy form to complete - especially for tires because tires are not shipped in a box - simply tape a mailing label and a customs form to the tire and drop it in the mail with the correct postage or just have the mail person pick it up from the shipping dept). So far the best deal I have found is motorcycletire.com that will ship to APO/FPO ($30 shipping - actually a very good deal). Unfortunately their tires are expensive...I'm looking at $275 delivered. If anyone knows a better Internet deal with USPS as a shipping option I would love to hear it.
You can shipp them to me and i will ship them to you , have done this for friends in the past.

Quick Reply: Dunlop E-3s....Great Deal i just got,Check it out...