Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

@#$$% bike bandit

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 12:03 AM
twistedcherokee
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Good luck jnrlong. Guess they don't like to have repeat business.

Toby

Old 04-25-2010, 07:09 AM
jnrlong
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Luckily for me, other than the emails, I always take a screen-shot of my final shopping cart before I place my order. Its probably overkill, but this time it worked in my favor since closeout items that I purchased were clearly marked as no return, but the jacket was not.

As for repeat business, I really don't think they care. I told them in an email that I would make it my personal agenda to inform every forum that I am member of about their practices. Her response was that she didn't care, because she didn't think many people read forums. Then I informed her that she just gave me another example of how clueless they were. All this for a $150 dollar jacket!

Old 04-25-2010, 10:27 AM
twistedcherokee
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Maybe if everyone that reads the forums emailed them that we are very disappointed about 1 particular item, such as your jacket, they might get a clue. One thing that helped me get help on a solution with a manufacture. I wanted to talk to the CEO of the company, emails & phone calls were not doing it. So I put into the email that if money was the problem, call me collect. For some reason that got though to him & he called me. Once I told him what was going on, he took care of me, but up till then it seemed to be F#@k O$F. You could also send them an email with a link to the posts or threads on all the forums that you told your story to & they can see how many people read it & they can figure that there are a lot of people that don't post but will tell there friends & acuaintances.

Toby

Old 05-26-2010, 01:41 PM
02roadkinghd
Stage I

same thing here took over two weeks to get my parts call them after a week they told my its still being shipped to them. told them to cancel the order. then told me theirs a 20% restocking fee that's bs. they do that because so many people getting pissed off at them for slow shipping and bad customer service. i told them ship it to me and i will never order from them again

(BikeBandit.com is committed to providing the highest possible level of customer service.)
they suck for
customer service

Old 05-26-2010, 01:50 PM
jnrlong
Advanced

I got a kick calling them last week after Visa ruled in my favor. I usually don't get ugly with people, but I'm not quite used to company that will f*ck a customer on something so that was so obvious. When I placed my order I had a bad feeling and they made it come true. Just remember, Visa /MC Association has their own set of policies regarding customer rights which can trump any posted policy by a retailer that takes their card. Dont be afraid to call them is need-be.