Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

@#$$% bike bandit

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 02:56 PM
my1sthog
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tibadoe
Never dealt with them in the past and I sure won't in the future.
me either!

Old 03-13-2010, 04:12 PM
twistedcherokee
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

I got my parts finally. The shipping from them wasn't bad, just wish they would get the parts quicker or drop ship them from the vendor. Time to go put my injectors in so I can get to riding, man I sure do miss not having it to ride.

Toby

Old 03-13-2010, 04:18 PM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Restocking fee is what will keep me from ordering from them. I don't mind paying it, if I made a mistake in ordering, but if they don't have it how can they restock it? Complete BS.

Old 03-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Our07Ultra
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks!
Even if they say it is in stock, does not mean it is the truth. Several places I have ordered from will not charge you until the item ships. This way...no BS issues
good luck

Old 03-14-2010, 10:15 AM
twistedcherokee
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

I understand the restocking fee, more & more places are doing it. If they order something that they normally don't stock & have to send it back, it costs them money. It just pissed me off that it took them 7-8 business days to get it before they sent it out. The dealer told me that on a normal order it only takes 5 business days & for the 25.00 I could get it overnight, which is what I should have done. So I can only blame me for my own stupidity. Just glad I got my parts. Just need to get them on, since my bike is at the shop, I did not make it back down there yesterday & the boss doesn't want us to go in on Sundays (his only request, I get that).

Toby

Old 03-14-2010, 12:19 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

Don't beat yourself up on this one...Live and Learn.Thanks for giving us the heads up!!

Old 03-22-2010, 04:23 PM
JnT4Life
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered two WW tires from them two weeks ago. Recieved them last Wednesday. Not bad IMO. BUT, one of them is a blackwall!

Ok so live chat.....no problem. They will email me a return shipping label and re-order the WW tire and hand inspect it to be sure it is right. That was last Wednesday. Today is Monday and it is still showing 'On Order'. I think I'll use motorcyclesuperstore next time.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:48 PM
FastHoss
Elite HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts

I think the fastest I have delt with has been J&P.Had some credit card issues after dealing with bike bandit,don't know if it was on their end or not but I won't use them anymore because of that incident.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:25 AM
jnrlong
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am fighting with them as I type. I ordered a jacket that they had "in stock"..then got an email saying it was on back-order. So I sent an email that was acknowledged by them to cancel the order. Well they send the jacket anyway after I purchased one elsewhere. Easy fix right???? Nope, they refuse to take the jacket back b/c they say it was a closeout (which it wasn't...full price) and claim they never go a email from me wanting to cancel. Copies of emails and screen-shots have been sent to them over a week ago, with no response. I have handed it over to Visa to handle. Never again!

Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Ironhand
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess i dont understand, the dealer had the same item , but you chose to mailorder it?
Takes all kinds i guess.

Quick Reply: @#$$% bike bandit