Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

@#$$% bike bandit

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 11:11 AM
streetclyde
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used bike bandit and they are ok but they are just a middle man between you and the whole saler. Its the same with More Power Racing and Motor Cycle Superstore all of them,nobody drop ships.I have better luck getting things shipped faster on ebay of all places. It just figures when Im in a hurry for something that i need to expect an extra week on top of the week they allow. It blows

Old 03-06-2010, 11:38 AM
BLACK BAGGER
Road Captain

What i don't like is when you call a place that makes the part whatever it mabe and they tell ya it's going to be at least 1or 2 weeks before they can ship it .Being honest withYou . you reply ok thank you and call some one else that sell's the samething they don't have it in stock but can get out in the nextday or 2 How does this happen?? Ithink it's all about getting your money at this point . when it doesn't arive on time .now it's A back order . they now have your money and you have to wait for them just what you didn't want to do in the first place. That makes me MAD AS SAM HILL. I try not to buy from middle men .Sometimes when i call them i know more about estamated shipping times than they do from the same person their buying from.

Last edited by BLACK BAGGER; 03-06-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:46 AM
tibadoe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts

Never dealt with them in the past and I sure won't in the future.

Old 03-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Lusty72
Advanced

If you paid by credit card (and am I'm guessing you did), you can cancel your order and "dispute" the restocking fee. What I would do is talk to a live person, tell them your issues and that you want to cancel your order, and inform them if they charge you a restocking item on something you haven't even gotten yet, you will dispute it through your c.c. company. Chances are they'll drop that issue.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:05 PM
BigDaddyMike
Club Member

Originally Posted by streetclyde
I have used bike bandit and they are ok but they are just a middle man between you and the whole saler. Its the same with More Power Racing and Motor Cycle Superstore all of them,nobody drop ships.I have better luck getting things shipped faster on ebay of all places. It just figures when Im in a hurry for something that i need to expect an extra week on top of the week they allow. It blows
I bought my heated gear and then a few more items from Motorcyclesuperstore.com in November and they shipped it overnight. Ordered at 4pm EST and received items NEXT day before 2pm. Less than 24 hours. I would say they are NOT drop shippers.
I asked and all items were in stock....had a UPS overnight tracking number 20 minutes after I hung the phone up. All online retailers are NOT the same

Old 03-06-2010, 02:13 PM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

I may buy from a slow shipper once, but it won't happen a second time.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:51 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Simiiar situation happened to me with Kapsco moto in Canada. Issue was never addressed by company, I got stuck with a product I didn't want after I paid to ship it back. I will keep my business in the USA from now on.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:15 PM
twistedcherokee
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

It just pisses me off that they state that they ship 3-5 business days
BikeBandit.com works hard to ship your order as soon as possible! Most orders will ship within 3-5 business days, though sometimes unexpected delays caused by a manufacturer can result in a delay. The BikeBandit.com system will automatically notify you as soon as we are made aware of any delay in the fulfillment of your order. Information concerning your order status may also be found by logging in to your account at BikeBandit.com and clicking on View Order History just below your login name on the left side of our homepage.
And I have not heard anything that it is delayed other than when I asked about upgrading the shipping. Then I was told they won't get it for another 7 business days. I am going to try to call them on Monday, if they have the parts & can get them out, fine I will not cancel. But if they don't have it in there hot little hands or already shipped when I call, I am going to cancel & go to the dealer. I need the Harley back together to calm down. Need to go for a ride.

Toby

Old 03-11-2010, 08:44 PM
twistedcherokee
Road Warrior
Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Well, got home tonight & I got an email that says it has shipped. Checked the tracking # and it is not in the system yet. I know I should of canceled & reordered from the dealer, just hard for me to believe that it takes them longer to get the part than the dealer. Lesson learned, will call next time if I ever use them again & if it is not in stock, I will look else where. Actually, they would be my last resort, so I guess it would not matter @ that point. Thanks for the replies.

Toby

Old 03-12-2010, 02:11 PM
IslandGlide
Cruiser

I like the slogan on their web site "GET IT FAST. GET IT RIGHT. GET RIDING" might need to change that on eh?

Quick Reply: @#$$% bike bandit