Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loud Lids / Bag Covers with Speakers

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010 | 03:09 PM
Cyphilis
Tourer

Originally Posted by leohd
loudlids....in the mean time you can send me a pair of the lids to demo and I will post a review of them on the forum.
Everyone always looking for a hand out.. lol

Old 03-09-2010 | 02:32 PM
Street Star Designs
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Loudlids.com
I'm currently getting ramped up on my inventory, which will take some time. Unfortunately I had no control over my company for almost a year due to a dispute among partners. I had no access to the website, phones, and emails for loudlids.com until about three weeks ago. During this hiatus, what little business that was conducted was done through a different company, that does not represent loudlids.com To this point I elected to keep my mouth shut, until I had control of the website or we came to an agreement among the partners. I'm sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused for our existing customers and all potential customers.

I've watched all the threads regarding our products and even the thread where my partner referred to me as his ex-partner while he promoted his new business. If anyone has misrepresented themselves and Loud Lids through this forum, emails, and on the phone, I'm very sorry. Please refer to the home page of our website for more details on the status of Loud Lids.

I will make one promise to all the forum members and the administrators of this website. Loud Lids will be a sponsor of this site and will represent ourselves and the members of this forum with the utmost integrity and will do business the same way.

I poured my heart and soul into Loud Lids. I will be back with Lower pricing making our products affordable for everyone. Loud Lids will sell for $299.00 a pair. Our new number is 866-356-6276.

Loud Lids Team
what a joke....you never seem to get it....you've taken advantage of me from day one...and now your gonna come on these forums and lie and tell people that your gonna sell these lids for 299.00, your unbelievable, but hey if anyone can get him to answer the phones and can pre order these lids for that amazing price you better jump on it!! good luck to everyone on that... You are being mislead from this guy!!! Take my word for it I found out the hard way!!!

Old 03-09-2010 | 03:24 PM
Pork-Chop
Road Master

Originally Posted by Street Star Designs
what a joke....you never seem to get it....you've taken advantage of me from day one...and now your gonna come on these forums and lie and tell people that your gonna sell these lids for 299.00, your unbelievable, but hey if anyone can get him to answer the phones and can pre order these lids for that amazing price you better jump on it!! good luck to everyone on that... You are being mislead from this guy!!! Take my word for it I found out the hard way!!!
Hey there, did you ever find out the cost for the front air set up?

Old 03-10-2010 | 09:06 PM
phat96
Road Warrior

wow, it looks like nothing is settled between these 2 companies.

Old 03-10-2010 | 10:07 PM
DarkManC
Road Master

www.tjdcustoms.com $195.00/set

Last edited by DarkManC; 05-30-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 08-25-2010 | 08:50 PM
f250mike
Stage II

Is be happy to try out your lids and demo them in the south jersey area . Not for free of course , but reasonably cheaper as an incentive to maybe boost your sales and get your speaker lids some exposure .

Old 08-25-2010 | 09:36 PM
ctso030
Cruiser
Default loud lids, { bagger concepts }

i just bought a set of lids and amp from alan at bagger concepts. i was at his shop. alan has some good products and has treated me right. if you want a bad *** system give him try. he has always returned my calls

Old 08-26-2010 | 01:23 AM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member

I would like to find a way to put speakers in my lower fairing. Anyone have any ideas?

Old 08-26-2010 | 09:21 AM
07FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by FFeric
I would like to find a way to put speakers in my lower fairing. Anyone have any ideas?
Hogtunes

Old 08-26-2010 | 10:50 AM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member

I should have said that I am looking for a way to mount the speakers in the lowers that can be painted.

Quick Reply: Loud Lids / Bag Covers with Speakers