Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loud Lids / Bag Covers with Speakers

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010 | 12:31 AM
Cyphilis
Tourer

Originally Posted by 2006HD7
They appear to be out of business. The website is still active, but they don't respond to calls or emails. There is a new company called Bagger Concepts who is apparently the former owner of loud lids, but I got the same results there.

There has to be some dealer or wholesaler that still has an inventory of their lids? I just can't find them.
To be honest with you, get something else then. If you do finally catch up with the guy, sounds like doing business is not his top priority and would probably jack you around if not totally take your money and run.

Old 03-06-2010 | 06:36 AM
xtremechopper
Cruiser

I talked to Alan from Loudlids a couple of weeks ago and he is straight out right now. He is the same one as bagger concepts. I believe he is in Daytona right now so probably won't get back to you until next week. For another option I sent you a pm.

Old 03-06-2010 | 07:45 AM
phat96
Road Warrior

6x9 in the middle of the lid, anyone heard them and I wonder what they would sound like a speed?

Old 03-07-2010 | 08:15 AM
phat96
Road Warrior

bumpin,wondering if anyone has heard these?

Old 03-07-2010 | 11:52 AM
Loudlids.com
Stage II
Default Loud Lids will be back in business!!!!

I'm currently getting ramped up on my inventory, which will take some time. Unfortunately I had no control over my company for almost a year due to a dispute among partners. I had no access to the website, phones, and emails for loudlids.com until about three weeks ago. During this hiatus, what little business that was conducted was done through a different company, that does not represent loudlids.com To this point I elected to keep my mouth shut, until I had control of the website or we came to an agreement among the partners. I'm sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused for our existing customers and all potential customers.

I've watched all the threads regarding our products and even the thread where my partner referred to me as his ex-partner while he promoted his new business. If anyone has misrepresented themselves and Loud Lids through this forum, emails, and on the phone, I'm very sorry. Please refer to the home page of our website for more details on the status of Loud Lids.

I will make one promise to all the forum members and the administrators of this website. Loud Lids will be a sponsor of this site and will represent ourselves and the members of this forum with the utmost integrity and will do business the same way.

I poured my heart and soul into Loud Lids. I will be back with Lower pricing making our products affordable for everyone. Loud Lids will sell for $299.00 a pair. Our new number is 866-356-6276.

Loud Lids Team

Old 03-07-2010 | 12:23 PM
Pork-Chop
Road Master

Originally Posted by Loudlids.com
I'm currently getting ramped up on my inventory, which will take some time. Unfortunately I had no control over my company for almost a year due to a dispute among partners. I had no access to the website, phones, and emails for loudlids.com until about three weeks ago. During this hiatus, what little business that was conducted was done through a different company, that does not represent loudlids.com To this point I elected to keep my mouth shut, until I had control of the website or we came to an agreement among the partners. I'm sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused for our existing customers and all potential customers.

I've watched all the threads regarding our products and even the thread where my partner referred to me as his ex-partner while he promoted his new business. If anyone has misrepresented themselves and Loud Lids through this forum, emails, and on the phone, I'm very sorry. Please refer to the home page of our website for more details on the status of Loud Lids.

I will make one promise to all the forum members and the administrators of this website. Loud Lids will be a sponsor of this site and will represent ourselves and the members of this forum with the utmost integrity and will do business the same way.

I poured my heart and soul into Loud Lids. I will be back with Lower pricing making our products affordable for everyone. Loud Lids will sell for $299.00 a pair. Our new number is 866-356-6276.

Loud Lids Team
I'll believe it when I see it, it's hard for me to understand how a business owner has no access to email/phone/web.

Old 03-07-2010 | 12:43 PM
Cyphilis
Tourer

Originally Posted by Pork-Chop
I'll believe it when I see it, it's hard for me to understand how a business owner has no access to email/phone/web.
It happens more the people realize I think. A couple friends start a company, one of them gets upset about something and very fast can ruin everything they have both worked for. You see it a lot with family owned companies, where no one is defined as the main CEO or boss. A lot of times it ruins the person reputation so much, even if it wasn't their fault, that they can never recover and be the company they once were. Its the same ole thing,.. you make a customer happy he tells a friend. You make a customer mad, he tells everyone he knows.

Old 03-07-2010 | 01:02 PM
Loudlids.com
Stage II

Originally Posted by Cyphilis
It happens more the people realize I think. A couple friends start a company, one of them gets upset about something and very fast can ruin everything they have both worked for. You see it a lot with family owned companies, where no one is defined as the main CEO or boss. A lot of times it ruins the person reputation so much, even if it wasn't their fault, that they can never recover and be the company they once were. Its the same ole thing,.. you make a customer happy he tells a friend. You make a customer mad, he tells everyone he knows.

Your exactly right and it has cost us alot of business. My goal is to get back to where we were and by the emails that loud lids still gets to this day, we will come back stronger and better than before. I don't want this thread to become negative like so many of the threads before regarding our products and our company. I just wanted to make it clear that Loud Lids does care about it's customers and is doing everything in its power to get back in business asap. I'm just trying to clear the air and move forward in a positive way. I hope everybody understands and will support us along the way.

Thanks

Old 03-07-2010 | 02:03 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

loudlids....in the mean time you can send me a pair of the lids to demo and I will post a review of them on the forum.

Old 03-07-2010 | 02:04 PM
Pork-Chop
Road Master

Originally Posted by leohd
loudlids....in the mean time you can send me a pair of the lids to demo and I will post a review of them on the forum.
me too

Quick Reply: Loud Lids / Bag Covers with Speakers