Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Ultra Limited riders.................

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010 | 02:33 PM
SATCHMO 1960
Advanced

Love my new Limited. I had an 07 Electra Glide Classic before this one..NIGHT & DAY !!!!! Just need some weather to get some more miles on this one. This w/e suppose to be close to 50 so YES I'm going riding. I know I will have to wash the heck out of the Blue Streak when done since there is salt dust everywhere, but I have to get out and ride. Saw on one of the post here about this bike having a compression release. Is this true ?? I don't believe the Limited does

Old 03-03-2010 | 02:46 PM
bradsULtd
HDF Community Team
Old 03-03-2010 | 02:53 PM
Hashash
Advanced

i love my limited , had an 08 fatbob . this is much better . took it to 100 mph yesterday . very solid and stable .I just love this bike .

Old 03-03-2010 | 03:13 PM
ltdan
Cruiser

Originally Posted by SATCHMO 1960
Love my new Limited. I had an 07 Electra Glide Classic before this one..NIGHT & DAY !!!!! Just need some weather to get some more miles on this one. This w/e suppose to be close to 50 so YES I'm going riding. I know I will have to wash the heck out of the Blue Streak when done since there is salt dust everywhere, but I have to get out and ride. Saw on one of the post here about this bike having a compression release. Is this true ?? I don't believe the Limited does
Greetings from Gahanna. I was hoping for rain before sat. to clear some of the salt, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Trying to get some of the boys together for a ride on saturday anyway, 45 and sunny! I've got 1100 on mine, only got one ride in since I put the Fuel Moto package on. Fantastic bike though.

Old 03-03-2010 | 07:22 PM
bmaier
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SATCHMO 1960
Satchmo, you might want to take advantage of the weather to read your owners manual:
Page 146 in your owners manual says that the 103 and the 110 have ACR. automatic compression releases

Old 03-03-2010 | 08:41 PM
hat
Intermediate

I have a new limited sitting in the garage delivered by trailer and now waiting for the snow to go. It has been great so far just sitting on it going vroom vroom

Old 03-03-2010 | 08:56 PM
bmaier
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by hat
I have a new limited sitting in the garage delivered by trailer and now waiting for the snow to go. It has been great so far just sitting on it going vroom vroom
ha, enjoy Hat!

Old 03-03-2010 | 09:24 PM
tspelly423
4th Gear
Default go for it your won't regret it

Took delivery of 2010 Ultra Limited two weeks ago, the ride and performance is unreal. This is my third Ultra in 15 years, have loved everyone of them. My wife and I ride for 7-8 hours in a day with no problem, we have taken the second one (2003 Ultra Firefighter) thru the Tail of the Dragon, and had a blast. would not have any other bike!!

Old 03-03-2010 | 09:28 PM
Yambo
|
Advanced

Great comments back from you Ultra Limit riders - thx.

Dealers in my area are not moving off the price on UL bikes. Called four different dealers they are all sticking together - list price.

Would like to hear more on stock pipes versus name brand some of you UL riders are going to. Are the stock pipes being removed before leaving the dealer for that first mile or at what mileage on the bike.

Old 03-03-2010 | 09:36 PM
tspelly423
4th Gear

Got real lucky on the trade for my Ultra, my local dealer wanted 4000 more, the dealer I traded with had someone who wanted a Firefighter Bike. I was real happy that it went to another FF. Dealer loved the pinstriping I put on the '03. No need for pipes in my opinion, I'm in it for the stability and ride.

Quick Reply: 2010 Ultra Limited riders.................