Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Color Shop limited paint tour pack?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Rock Chalk
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Color Shop limited paint tour pack?

anyone know if tour packs come in or can be ordered in the limited series paint schemes? i can't seem to find them. or does anyone know who does this paint for hd? wonder if they would paint one?

thanks.

Old 02-27-2010, 10:47 PM
Da Butcher
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you checked Harley's own website under "what's new" section? I do know that some can be done. In fact they show one. However, I don't know if "all" can be done. Something to note though, for years right in the regular accessory catalog Harley had a "choose any color, any scheme" in the Color Shop section. Haven't looked for it in the newest catalog. But I'd be willing to bet your credit card could get you what you want. Be forewarned, for some reason most counter guys didn't even know the program existed even after you'd show it to them in the catalog. "uh, I'd have to call somebody to see about that" would be the common reply. But, in the end, if you have a Harley color, on clean unmodified tins, I'd bet you could get it done. If you do, be sure to post pics.

Good luck!