Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LRS X-Stream Windshield Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Q Hog
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LRS, I have the 8" Light Gray 5 hole shield that was first mailed out. Am I suppose to send mine back to get the revised/ corrected shield you mentioned in you post?

Old 02-22-2010, 04:50 PM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 480 Likes on 126 Posts

I ordered the lrs xrtreme 7" yesterday, will let you know when it arrives and how it works, my main concern is I have a 4" wind deflector on now and love the look, hope the 7" isn't bulky looking for me

Old 02-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Mobius67
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by honorsdaddy
Yes - inquiring minds want to know...

We'd also like to know if you've chosen anyone to demo them...some of us signed up and never heard another word...
I'm another that is wanting to know about the road glide shield...I also signed up for the testing and never heard anything....

Old 02-22-2010, 07:15 PM
HotRoc54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was one of the first also to order a XStream, Med. Gray 7"
Living here in Pa, and having all this white chit, I have not installed it.
I also would like to know if I should return it for the new and improved version??? Thanks.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:57 PM
longrideshields-2
Premium Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Cyphilis
Got an update on when to expect to see Road Glide X-Stream shields?
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy
Yes - inquiring minds want to know...

We'd also like to know if you've chosen anyone to demo them...some of us signed up and never heard another word...
We're very close to launch is all i'm allowed to say on the RG topic. We love you guys and want to have something for you asap! We've run into a bit of technical difficulties, however, they've mostly been overcome.

I would love to be more specific on everything, but I was just now begged not to.

Originally Posted by Mobius67
I'm another that is wanting to know about the road glide shield...I also signed up for the testing and never heard anything....
We have a list of contact information generated by the survey amended by those contacting us requesting to be added to the tester list. It's a huge list, and I've been going through it recently comparing it to several other lists... windshield orders, requests, questions, personal bios sent to us, essays stating why they're the perfect test candidate, advice on windshield dimensions, you name it this is a group very enthusiastic about their bike's features and culture .... I've been taking all this and placing stars and Xs next to names. There's only a handful of guys on the naughty list... which just means you've either called us up screaming or emailed us **** midget **** for not having a product for you yet.... you know who you are!

To be honest, the latter did spread some smiles around the office and almost earned a star... we're talking coin-flip close.

www.longrideshields.com

Last edited by longrideshields-2; 02-22-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:30 PM
longrideshields-2
Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by HotRoc54
I was one of the first also to order a XStream, Med. Gray 7"
Living here in Pa, and having all this white chit, I have not installed it.
I also would like to know if I should return it for the new and improved version??? Thanks.
Yeah, feel free to send it back for the latest and greatest. Be sure to let us know what's going on with a note in the box or via email and we'll be good to go!

Old 02-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Phat09flhx
Road Captain

Hey been tryin to get thru to you guys get a new Xstream 9 incher ordered for my FLHX but the web sites down and my emails are comin back to me.Got a number or another contact to get me one ordered?

Old 02-22-2010, 09:32 PM
longrideshields-2
Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by Phat09flhx
Hey been tryin to get thru to you guys get a new Xstream 9 incher ordered for my FLHX but the web sites down and my emails are comin back to me.Got a number or another contact to get me one ordered?
You scared me, the website seems to be up and running fine. harleyshields.com

Contact Us:
E-mail: longrideshields@gmail.com
Telephone:
(775) 544-6119
Ask for Matt or Rob

mon-fri 8am - 4pm

Matt may or may not have forgotten the phone at his house today....

Last edited by longrideshields-2; 02-22-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:54 AM
vtwinbmx
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Getting ready to order a 9" shield. Does anybody have any input from a passanger? How much spill over air are they getting?

Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 AM
mtnbikerx
Tourer

does the shield flex/flop in the wind? i test rode a klock werks shield and it floped round at highway speeds like krazy... it was mounted right, just flexed and floped all over

No flop no vibs. The shield is really quite heavy duty and "seems" a little thicker than most.

Quick Reply: LRS X-Stream Windshield Sale!!!