Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

White LED Gauges (MyRide7)

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 08:20 PM
scottdoege
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default White LED Gauges (MyRide7)

I finally got my white LED gauges installed and they look awesome. These pictures do not do them justice. I also purchased white LEDs for my smaller gauges. This way I can switch between red and white when I get bored.

Don't hesitate on sending your gauges to Marty (MyRide7). He does an excellent job and is incredible at communication. He both called me and sent me emails several times.

I was one of the guys that did not get enough LEDs from PM. Marty located another source for me to order from though.

Thanks Marty!!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts

NICE... Marty is working on mine as I type this lol. I went with blue and already have matching blue led lights here for balance of gauges to install.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 PM
acchd
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

White looks good!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:05 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

Could you take a clear high resolution picture of the gauges in the light(not darkness) with a good shot of the chrome trim rings around the gauges?

Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Taylorized
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Badbagger
NICE... Marty is working on mine as I type this lol. I went with blue and already have matching blue led lights here for balance of gauges to install.
Another blue fan. Just shipped mine out today. White with the red is a very nice look.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:31 AM
wcsj55@yahoo.com
Extreme HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Anyone else have pictures of there gauges !!!

Old 02-19-2010, 01:33 AM
trickin addixion
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wcsj55@yahoo.com
Anyone else have pictures of there gauges !!!
Done mine in blue.

Attached Thumbnails White LED Gauges (MyRide7)-20100207_131.jpg  
Old 02-19-2010, 01:35 AM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraKla$$ic
Could you take a clear high resolution picture of the gauges in the light(not darkness) with a good shot of the chrome trim rings around the gauges?
Guess not

Old 02-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Fuzzman
Road Captain

Those are sick!!! I have to get mine done. Looks way more visible also. But I guess thats the point. Anyway love that look.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:52 AM
MyRide7
Tourer

Thanks Scott,
I wasn't sure how white would look! I believe this is a valid option it rates up there with the BLu then the Red. I have completed one set in Green with Red neddles and I have to also say they look very nice as well!

On another Note>>>>> All when you are shipping the gauge sets to me please make sure you ship them in a more protected box (I have had to put the box of gauges received into a larger box myself for the following reasons) the larger box dampens the sudden "shock" within the meter movement better than a small box (more mass and more packing material) these meter movements are very fragile. Also please include money (enough) for return insurance these gauges are worth for replacement at least 300.00-400.00 dollars (I have not looked this up but knowing HD everthing is over 100.00!!) so if a claim is needed you are covered. I had orginially stated that they would be shipped back how I receive them and with the funds given for the insurance! I have not followed this as I would not want my gauges arriving in bad shape and no $$ to cover them.
I have had two gauges (one tach? and one speedo?) arrive back to the owner with the meter movement NOT zeroed (Showing 5mph for example not moving) this is due to the fact that these boxes are thrown and these metermovements can not take this abuse. The larger box and added Packing material will help. on at least one of these cases thus far the gauge was shipped back to me and I was able to rezero the meter and ship back and all was ok. I am waiting on the 2nd gauge that has had this happen. And hopefully this will be a good outcome as well. Most medical and test equipment meter movements have either a circuit or a physical "lever"in some cases to "park" (lock) the meter movement from damage in shipping/transit. of course these do not. The vibration on the bike being "a timed vibratiion so to speak" is fine its the sudden 'stoppage!" that screws them up!
I am sill "open" with exception for the area between march 4-15th. So if you rx your LEDS please give me a heads up before shipping so we can arrange shipping and lessen down time...........thanks all...............Marty.

Quick Reply: White LED Gauges (MyRide7)