Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

White LED Gauges (MyRide7)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 06:40 PM
WhiteGoldSG
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how many leds do I need to do the speedo and tach on my 2008 street glide and what is the part number for the wedge led bulbs through bright leds.com? i want to do mine in blue. thanks

Old 03-29-2010, 09:32 PM
trickin addixion
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteGoldSG
how many leds do I need to do the speedo and tach on my 2008 street glide and what is the part number for the wedge led bulbs through bright leds.com? i want to do mine in blue. thanks
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...Fled_prods.htm

Try this link it takes you to the home page and the LED's I used for the small gauges were the WLEDx5 miniature wedge base. My bike is an '01 and the '08's are different so I cant help you there as to how many you need for the tach and speedo. This link http://www.unique-leds.com/index.php...ategory_id=186 will get you to the LED's but you will have to get with Marty (goes by screen name MyRide7) as to how many.
And btw blue looks awesome.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:35 PM
trickin addixion
Cruiser

Originally Posted by SandNuriz
That's clean
Right back at ya. That is one sick ride. Sweeeeet!

Old 03-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Goodspeed98
Stage II

ledlightsworld is one of the best led site, where you can find best MOTO LED Lights and any other LED Lighting. To buy your Led Product visit: http://www.ledlightsworld.com from this site you can get more information about Led Lights.

Thanks & Regards,

http://www.ledlightsworld.com/

Old 03-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Goodspeed98
Stage II
Default LED Lights Flexible LED Strips, LED Strips, LED Li

ledlightsworld is one of the best site, where you can find best Household LED Lights and Outdoor LED Lighting. To buy your Led Product visit: http://www.ledlightsworld.com from this site you can get more information about Led Lights.

Old 03-30-2010, 12:35 PM
honkerdown
Tourer

Read this post at 900am went to the garage grabbed a couple of tools took off the fairing as well as the speakers. Wrapped each spacer with a 30 led strip, just happened to have two extra orange 30 led strips laying on the bench. Hour later finished, It turned out great, with bike color being light and dark candy root beer, the stock gauges having that amber /orange color and having orange accents lights on the bike.

Thanks guys for the idea................

Old 03-30-2010, 04:35 PM
MyRide7
Tourer

WhiteGoldSG,
You will need to PM me for all the numbers and info. Some I have order from the dude in Porto Rico and some from Ultimateleds (heard they are out of BLUE?)

NOW this is for ALL who I have not either spoke to direct, emailed or PM'ed since this post.
I had planned on "shutting down for the summer with the last gauges being shipped out on the 19th of April. However the ones I have contacted can still PM me before shipping as I will NOT be available from April 19th throught May 12th. After may 12th if you want these done I can still do them but you will need to PM or email me mssmith57@sbcglobal.net so we can set up a time line so it does not interfere with my riding!!

For those who still want this MOD done PM me and let me give you the options for you to purchase the QUALITY leds needed to have these work out for you " as is often said" "not all cheap LEDS are the same as good ones!" (It has to do with their characteristics and ability to with stand heat during installation etc!)

MyRide7

Marty

Old 03-30-2010, 05:03 PM
bigtwin1228
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was able to do my own Led's and I choose red. Was having the inner faring painted and decided to do this upgrade while waiting for the IF. Turned out great.

Last edited by bigtwin1228; 09-06-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:02 PM
txrancher47
Cruiser

Great looking!

Old 03-31-2010, 07:10 PM
GLACIERPEARL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Marty received my Speedo & Tach today. I'll post pics when he sends them back !!

Glad I got my stuff together before the April 19th deadline !!

THANKS MARTY !!

Quick Reply: White LED Gauges (MyRide7)