Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carriage works inc

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:29 AM
ricaroo
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Carriage works inc

Has anyone done business with Carriage Works Inc I was on their web site looking at slip on mufflers. Any info would be appreciated

Thank You

http://www.cwgrilles.com/Merchant2/m...ode=SOMufflers

Old 02-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Mikekoz13
Road Captain

I'm also curious about this. I love the sound of their slip ons.
Has anyone bought the slip ons and if so how do you like them?

Old 02-12-2010, 07:31 PM
gjearne
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed a CW slipon on my 10 STGlide. very impressed with the sound and performance. one of the best sounding slipon's for a 2-1 I've heard. waiting for them to come out with their 2-1 headpipe. they also have a louder baffle option that is not on the web site according to the CW rep. I had got the black tip with mine and had a small issue with a small area of the black coating peeling off the end cap. notified the rep and recieved a new one via Fed-Ex the next day. Excellent customer service! he stated there was a flaw in the mfg. process with the black end cap's that were first produced and had only a few with the same problem and this had been completely remedied. they were great to deal with and very responsive. this is one of the best sounding pipes that I have had on any of my bikes. a very nice deep tone not overly abnoxious at all . I'm completely satisified with the Co. and the product.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Diesel_Cowboy
Advanced

they look really good almost like reinharts, anyone know what the cost ? maybe a little cheaper than the others?

Old 02-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Mikekoz13
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Diesel_Cowboy
they look really good almost like reinharts, anyone know what the cost ? maybe a little cheaper than the others?
Eastern Performance has them for $360 for the pair of slip ons. Eastern is great to deal with.

Old 02-14-2010, 08:44 PM
BeeRAD56
Road Warrior
Received 468 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by gjearne
Installed a CW slipon on my 10 STGlide. very impressed with the sound and performance. one of the best sounding slipon's for a 2-1 I've heard. waiting for them to come out with their 2-1 headpipe. they also have a louder baffle option that is not on the web site according to the CW rep. I had got the black tip with mine and had a small issue with a small area of the black coating peeling off the end cap. notified the rep and recieved a new one via Fed-Ex the next day. Excellent customer service! he stated there was a flaw in the mfg. process with the black end cap's that were first produced and had only a few with the same problem and this had been completely remedied. they were great to deal with and very responsive. this is one of the best sounding pipes that I have had on any of my bikes. a very nice deep tone not overly abnoxious at all . I'm completely satisified with the Co. and the product.
I've been interested in the same for my '10 SG. Any sound clips out there?

Old 02-16-2010, 12:10 AM
zzmellio
Tourer
Default My Carriage Works Video

I love the sound of this muffler. Real low tone. How it sounds in the video is how it sounds.

http://home.comcast.net/~m_elliott/2010RGC/DSCF5455.WMV

ZZ

Old 02-16-2010, 08:52 PM
BeeRAD56
Road Warrior
Received 468 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by zzmellio
I love the sound of this muffler. Real low tone. How it sounds in the video is how it sounds.

http://home.comcast.net/~m_elliott/2010RGC/DSCF5455.WMV

ZZ
Sounds good! Have you done other mods or just the slip on? Thanks

Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM
zzmellio
Tourer

Stage 1 download and SE air kit is all that has been done. That, with the muffler was already installed at the dealer before I bought the bike. The 2010 runs so damn good, I think that is all Im going to do to it besides some chrome dodads.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:45 AM
TOMCENTRAL
Road Captain

I will be installing a set of their true duals Wednsday 03/10 on my 2010 FLHTK.Regards,Tom

Quick Reply: Carriage works inc