Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

30 inch wheel on bagger! Enough said!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Puzzled
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 02-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Puzzled
Banned
Old 02-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Puzzled
Banned
Old 02-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzy75
nope not saying that at all. lol. i think we have a miss understanding.

Gremlin posted...saying your truck and the lifted caprice are not in the same league. And prior i seen that he was the one who posted the caprice in this thread.

GREMLIN
"Whoa there chief. I never said a damn thing bad about your truck. You came in with this off the wall comparison of a (your) lifted truck and the lifted Caprice I posted. Not even in the same league. Trucks can be lifted and look good when done so. A Caprice or Crown Vic doesn't. Same way a Hummer doesn't look good slammed to the ground. Then to top it off you threw in how your truck was in a magazine. How that has any relevance to this discussion I have no idea. And now you want to attempt to take little digs at me. All of this just because you didn't like my opinion. Wow I think you need to get that chip off your shoulder there pal."

So if he wants to say that is an off the wall comparison. Well so is the caprice and bike. Those two are not in the same league. That is what i was getting at

You didn't read what I posted then. I said, and I am quoting myself; "Personally I think it looks as stupid as the wanna-be gangsta teens rolling in these lifted Crown Vics and whatnot with the 24"+ wheels." The guy chimed in about his truck and asking if I thought it was gangsta because it was lifted. That is where I made the comparison between the Caprice and a truck and them not being in the same league.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:37 AM
02GhostRiderVA
Advanced

Looks good in a show, but I would question the stability of the bike on the road -- the front forks are kicked way out there and the tire seems very narrow. This is a case of more wheel than bike. That's definitely an eye catcher of a wheel.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Pork-Chop
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG!!! no one said this bike was designed to take cross country or that it handles like a race bike, vendors do this to show the customers (us) what can be done.... ever been to am Auto show? and see all the concept cars?

I personally think it's awesome that someone can do this and show all of us. If you like it cool.... if not .. no one cares!!

Old 02-13-2010, 08:06 AM
02GhostRiderVA
Advanced

Interesting response to my opinion -- back at you...

If you don't like it great, if you do...who cares.

OBW, we agree on one thing, it certainly shows the potential of what can be done and it is a work of art.

Originally Posted by Pork-Chop
OMG!!! no one said this bike was designed to take cross country or that it handles like a race bike, vendors do this to show the customers (us) what can be done.... ever been to am Auto show? and see all the concept cars?

I personally think it's awesome that someone can do this and show all of us. If you like it cool.... if not .. no one cares!!

Old 02-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Pork-Chop
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02GhostRiderVA
Interesting response to my opinion -- back at you...

02ghost.... my response was actually directed at all the ones that said it was stupid and a piece if chit, they failed to see the skill and possibilities.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:16 AM
ballisticcreations
3rd Gear

here is a video we made out screwing around with the 30 inch bike, i admit i am not a movie producer so take it easy on me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er0AjaCjcGA

Last edited by ballisticcreations; 02-13-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: wrong code
Old 02-13-2010, 07:36 PM
02GhostRiderVA
Advanced

Thank you for the correction -- please accept my applogises for my misunderstanding.

Originally Posted by Pork-Chop
02ghost.... my response was actually directed at all the ones that said it was stupid and a piece if chit, they failed to see the skill and possibilities.

Quick Reply: 30 inch wheel on bagger! Enough said!