Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

30 inch wheel on bagger! Enough said!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Fuzzy75
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scoteh
And I hope nobody relies on your vision for the future of motorcycles. You infer that people are cavemen just because they think your creation is stupid looking. Not impressive, Skippy.
and you infer that just because it has a big wheel on it that it should have a sub woofer and spinners. SO if a bike has big wheels it must have spinners and sub woofers???? Please explain

My bike has a 21 in the front. that is a big wheel but i do not have spinners or subs. Did i miss the memo as you stated earlier or am i just missing something here.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzy75
and you infer that just because it has a big wheel on it that it should have a sub woofer and spinners. SO if a bike has big wheels it must have spinners and sub woofers???? Please explain

My bike has a 21 in the front. that is a big wheel but i do not have spinners or subs. Did i miss the memo as you stated earlier or am i just missing something here.
21 is a far cry from 30.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:58 AM
2009-Sharknose
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

16 was a far cry from a 21 at one time.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:20 AM
CrackOfDawn
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for sharing the pic.

To me, that looks like ***. This is proof that different, and bigger, is not always better.

Old 02-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by CrackOfDawn
Thanks for sharing the pic.

To me, that looks like ***. This is proof that different, and bigger, is not always better.

Be careful. Haven't you read the latest forum memo that states that you aren't allowed to have an opinion unless it is positive or to be critical of someone elses vision of nice looking.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:11 AM
chadlong7487
Advanced

not even in the same league. Nor is the bike and the caprice so why put the caprice in this thread????

and everyone has an opinion, but that doesnt mean you should/or anyone for that matter be an ***.( not saying that you were an ***) having an opinion and saying you dont like it is one thing,coming in and saying its a pos because it has a 30 wheel on the front is another.

i bet if that wheel was a 21 people would be falling all over it. not all but a heck of alot more. but hey thats based on what someones opinion and taste is. If you want to be rude go ahead, but dont expect politeness back!!!

I will defend my/anyones hard work/time/effort for anything the work on. even if i dont like it. but i will not say it suck or is a pos because i dont think it looks right.

did i make the statement of somebody elses bike failing in comparison to this bike, hell yes.
the reason why. because he was comparing a stock (dam near) to a full out custom and saying his was better. To him and others it may look better but dont be rude because you dont like it. You get what you put in. he was rude i was rude back. fair is fair.
Are you saying that im talking bad about this bike? If so you need to read back... I started this Thread... I think the bike is bad ***

Old 02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 2009-Sharknose
16 was a far cry from a 21 at one time.
Not really. Many models came stock with a 19 in front.
What's 2"? Not much of a jump from stock.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:10 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

I was poking fun with the spinners, because they might actually look kinda wild on the bike, and with the subwoofer because somebody had asked about putting one in a tour pak. Get over it.

21" is big? Same as what I had on the front of my Sporty. Big deal.

Yep. You missed the memo.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Fuzzy75
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chadlong7487
Are you saying that im talking bad about this bike? If so you need to read back... I started this Thread... I think the bike is bad ***
nope not saying that at all. lol. i think we have a miss understanding.

Gremlin posted...saying your truck and the lifted caprice are not in the same league. And prior i seen that he was the one who posted the caprice in this thread.

GREMLIN
"Whoa there chief. I never said a damn thing bad about your truck. You came in with this off the wall comparison of a (your) lifted truck and the lifted Caprice I posted. Not even in the same league. Trucks can be lifted and look good when done so. A Caprice or Crown Vic doesn't. Same way a Hummer doesn't look good slammed to the ground. Then to top it off you threw in how your truck was in a magazine. How that has any relevance to this discussion I have no idea. And now you want to attempt to take little digs at me. All of this just because you didn't like my opinion. Wow I think you need to get that chip off your shoulder there pal."

So if he wants to say that is an off the wall comparison. Well so is the caprice and bike. Those two are not in the same league. That is what i was getting at

Old 02-11-2010, 07:44 PM
chadlong7487
Advanced

Gotcha

Quick Reply: 30 inch wheel on bagger! Enough said!