Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

30 inch wheel on bagger! Enough said!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Fuzzy75
Really? How about you post a pick of yours and we will see if its nicer.
Would't take much to beat that one. He he!

I give credit for craftsmanship. Very talented guys.

But don't go praising that bike, then turn around and beat up on OCC like most of the posters do. At least OCC don't do the stupid "in da hood" look.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Pork-Chop
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really? How about you post a pick of yours and we will see if its nicer.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Fuzzy75
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
Would't take much to beat that one. He he!

I give credit for craftsmanship. Very talented guys.

But don't go praising that bike, then turn around and beat up on OCC like most of the posters do. At least OCC don't do the stupid "in da hood" look.

In the hood look, WTF. what has happened to this board and many others that are out there. Since when did a forum for bikers about bikers turn into a racist slandering meet.

and who is praising this bike, i sure haven't.

PS. if thats your bike you failed. Anyone can have a bike with **** tin bolts on and chrome bolts here and there but how about you actually try to fabricate something instead of buying it.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

In the hood look, WTF. what has happened to this board and many others that are out there. Since when did a forum for bikers about bikers turn into a racist slandering meet.

and who is praising this bike, i sure haven't.

PS. if thats your bike you failed. Anyone can have a bike with **** tin bolts on and chrome bolts here and there but how about you actually try to fabricate something instead of buying it.
**** tin bolt-ons?

Most everything chrome came from the factory, but the pipes and fork sliders. The pipes were strictly for performance, and the ones they replaced were chrome.
I ain't a chrome *****.
But I do like my bikes to be drivable and there ain't a 30 inch wheel that improves the handling of a bike. They RUIN the handling. WTF! No "rider" wants that!

Try breaking the pill in half next time, you need a smaller dose!

Last edited by Faast Ed; 02-09-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:33 PM
neano62
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did the V-Rod take this much Bashing when it was introduced? Ballistic Cycles... I've read in here some where that you cant ride this bike! Man, I'd be up-d-set, if I had a bike like this and couldnt ride it! Paul Yaffe eat your heart out! Out Freakn Ragous! Awesome and Wicked!

Old 02-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Manish_Hawg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I will answer the question: What hood will you find this in? The answer is YOURS!!!
My riding club has 70+ member 69 Blacks and 1 Mexican and we are all professionals and live in the same "hood" as you.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Fuzzy75
Intermediate

[QUOTE=Faast Ed;6227881]**** tin bolt-ons?

But I do like my bikes to be drivable and there ain't a 30 inch wheel that improves the handling of a bike. They RUIN the handling. WTF! No "rider" wants that!

Do you know this for a fact. Ask the guy that built it and then ask the guy that owns it. I do not know for a fact hence the reason i would make no statement that it does not handle well. If you have read the whole thread and im going to guess that you havent, ballistic cycles already explained this.

And until you sit down with the right computer soft wear and program i wouldnt go making assumptions just because you think so!!

Old 02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
KaponeWKYA
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
That was a way tactful way of asking the same question that I wanted to ask. LOL I couldn't think of how to word, to it where the managers wouldn't get uncomfortable.
Good job!
Are you serious? You think that was a good post...tactful even? You worry about making managers uncomfortable, but what about the group that this takes a shot at...do you not care about their comfort? It truly saddens me that in 2010 there are still cowards that hide behind "The Internet"...how about this...how about I take you to a few "hoods" and you tell them how much you dislike their bikes and how much it looks like a POS? Didn't think so...

Old 02-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Fuzzy75
Intermediate

Originally Posted by neano62
Did the V-Rod take this much Bashing when it was introduced? Ballistic Cycles... I've read in here some where that you cant ride this bike! Man, I'd be up-d-set, if I had a bike like this and couldnt ride it! Paul Yaffe eat your heart out! Out Freakn Ragous! Awesome and Wicked!

I made a comment earlier saying that i have read it was more show than go. i will look up the article i was reading. as far as ballistics saying that...he did not!

here is the link that i read something about it being more show than go. Please correct me if im wrong ballistics. Even though you kinda did in your earlier post. lol

http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2010/01...el-in-size-30/

Last edited by Fuzzy75; 02-09-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Fast Ed
**** tin bolt-ons?

Do you know this for a fact. Ask the guy that built it and then ask the guy that owns it. I do not know for a fact hence the reason i would make no statement that it does not handle well. If you have read the whole thread and im going to guess that you havent, ballistic cycles already explained this.

And until you sit down with the right computer soft wear and program i wouldnt go making assumptions just because you think so!!
Do you ride much? If you did, you'd already know why they won't handle well. Show. That wheel is for show.

You are supposed to polish it up, then sit down in a lawn chair next to it.
You are not supposed to ride it much. It is not for touring the country with. It is a bar hopper that makes you the center of attention.

Quality work, even looks good in the tastes of many. Art. Bike art.
Function was not a priority with this bike.
Don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that.

For those that became offended by the hood comment, I apologize.
There are those that would have taken it in the good humor that it was intended to be. There are coworkers of mine that would have laughed and agreed with me (that would sport those style wheels on a car).
No harm intended.

Quick Reply: 30 inch wheel on bagger! Enough said!