Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Enclosed trailers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 03:18 PM
biker670
Stage IV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ks-waterbug
Nope... In fact ran across them by accident when I was living in South Carolina.
Website is no longer active, thanks,

Old 03-15-2020, 07:03 PM
hoggzzer
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

I have a 6x12 ramp door with a 2' v nose so the nose makes it 14'. Buddy and I trailer a Street and an Ultra limited once in a while. Only way we can get them in is to stagger and also angle them in. Have to take Street bags off and move back end over by hand which is a BEETCH for one guy while other guys is on bike. We use the BIKER BAR on both bikes. Ultra gets ridden in at an angle to the Street and locked in. Its a tight AZZ squeeze but doable with some patience. It took us a bit to get the bikes in right and the bases for the Biker Bar set. They are removeable and work very well. It is My decoy trailer in the fall so I like the removable base:0)
Would rather ride but sometimes the wives actually win...........

Old 03-16-2020, 05:33 PM
ajcjr
Tourer
Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by hoggzzer
I have a 6x12 ramp door with a 2' v nose so the nose makes it 14'. Buddy and I trailer a Street and an Ultra limited once in a while. Only way we can get them in is to stagger and also angle them in. Have to take Street bags off and move back end over by hand which is a BEETCH for one guy while other guys is on bike. We use the BIKER BAR on both bikes. Ultra gets ridden in at an angle to the Street and locked in. Its a tight AZZ squeeze but doable with some patience. It took us a bit to get the bikes in right and the bases for the Biker Bar set. They are removeable and work very well. It is My decoy trailer in the fall so I like the removable base:0)
Would rather ride but sometimes the wives actually win...........
i just bought a 7 x 12 w v nose, staggered i think i should be fine, going to use biker bar as well.