Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well that was surreal

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 08:36 PM
davessworks
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Keats
I got it.......ELVIS is alive after all.......

I knew it..........I saw him at a Walmart
Nah man he's from Memphis. It was Jimmy - not Elvis . . .

Old 01-28-2010, 08:50 PM
ezryder62881
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Garemlin
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sj_U6vObUA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sj_U6vObUA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
I had no idea who "Presidents of the United States" were untill I heard this song! I know this song! Good song! Thanks for posting! (although "surreal" seems a bit strong).

Old 01-28-2010, 08:54 PM
V2Evo96
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I gotta say this is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time... Can't believe I made it through the whole thing but the laugh provided about every 2 or 3 posts was worth it!

davesswork-- laughing with ya not at ya!

Old 01-28-2010, 09:15 PM
davessworks
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by V2Evo96
I gotta say this is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time... Can't believe I made it through the whole thing but the laugh provided about every 2 or 3 posts was worth it!

davesswork-- laughing with ya not at ya!
It's all good - mostly ;-)

Old 01-28-2010, 09:18 PM
davessworks
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by ezryder62881
I had no idea who "Presidents of the United States" were untill I heard this song! I know this song! Good song! Thanks for posting! (although "surreal" seems a bit strong).
Dang - I just gotta start looking up words in the dicktionary. I had no idea I was being taken so literally. I just type words that come into my head without looking them up. Sorry . . .

(er - y'all do know I'm British right? - English as a first language and all that)

Old 01-28-2010, 09:24 PM
NavyPT
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you be considered a name dropper if you don't actually drop a name but only mention the type of pants? Very interesting.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:24 PM
ezryder62881
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's all good--this whole thread seems a bit surreal, now that you mention it!

Old 01-28-2010, 09:31 PM
davessworks
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Beemervet
That may be you pal, but I think you are way off the mark. Sorry your life is so bland you think giving your pants to another guy is "surreal".
One or two people on this board actually know what I do 'cause they've met me - trust me my life isn't bland.

As far as selling some leathers to another rider - I don't get your point. I'm better off to the tune of $175 - and they haven't fit me for quite a while. Surreal - or "bizarre" is selling them to a minor celebrity. Whatever. I'm sure your life is terribly exciting - you have fun with that.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Road Ranger
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow Dave LMAO...This must be some kind of record. A 6 page thread about a mans pants...LMAO...To funny!

Old 01-28-2010, 09:36 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

Originally Posted by davessworks
Dang - I just gotta start looking up words in the dicktionary. I had no idea I was being taken so literally. I just type words that come into my head without looking them up. Sorry . . .

(er - y'all do know I'm British right? - English as a first language and all that)
Sorry Dave but your British accent has not translated thru the net or we would have excused you a long time ago!!
Do you have a green card!!!! LOL....And also the craigslist Police have been notified and they want you to pay some kind of tax on that pant sale!!!
Welcome to America....Please press 1 for english...Sorry no British accent option at this time....It is America,we want you to be happy so we will work on that!!!

Quick Reply: Well that was surreal