Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultra Limited - Chrome front end and ....

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010 | 03:47 PM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member

Great job! I love the Limited black and chrome wheels. They would look great on my black 09 Ultra.
What are these chrome lowers? New HDs or yours being chromed by a plater?

Psssttt! The front end would look even better with chrome bolts on the caliper brackets or Hot Toppers.

Old 01-24-2010 | 03:51 PM
scarygt
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by frenchbiker
Great job! I love the Limited black and chrome wheels. They would look great on my black 09 Ultra.
What are these chrome lowers? New HDs or yours being chromed by a plater?

Psssttt! The front end would look even better with chrome bolts on the caliper brackets or Hot Toppers.
Just harley bells and lowers.. think it was around 400 bucks for the kit. And I'll look into the toppers for the caliper brackets... thanks!

Old 01-24-2010 | 03:52 PM
1dmaxpwr
Intermediate

Great, now I have more stuff that I want to do to my limited . Where does it end, oh ya it doesn't.

Your ride looks awesome, love the mods!

Old 01-24-2010 | 04:07 PM
brasshatdiver
Road Master

Sharp looking bike, very well done,

Ride Safe !!

Old 01-24-2010 | 04:35 PM
pnwlimited
Cruiser

Originally Posted by scarygt
My mechanic took them off when he changed out the rubber from ones with white walls to black walls. He said that you have to remove the tires to do it, but I think that if you took your time that you could do it without removing them. The rear is easy except for a bolt up in the middle of the fender (just about 3 inches up)... I feel that you could also reach that one. So with some patience I beleive that you could remove them without removing the tires.

And thanks everyone for the kind words!
Nice lowers, I took my bumpers of the front and rear in about 10 min...its not hard to do.

Old 01-24-2010 | 10:00 PM
scarygt
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by pnwlimited
Nice lowers, I took my bumpers of the front and rear in about 10 min...its not hard to do.
Bet you wished that you would of asked them to trade your white walls for black walls now don't you! :P

Old 01-24-2010 | 10:44 PM
1stultra
Cruiser

Originally Posted by scarygt
My mechanic took them off when he changed out the rubber from ones with white walls to black walls. He said that you have to remove the tires to do it, but I think that if you took your time that you could do it without removing them. The rear is easy except for a bolt up in the middle of the fender (just about 3 inches up)... I feel that you could also reach that one. So with some patience I beleive that you could remove them without removing the tires.

And thanks everyone for the kind words!
It's not hard at all removing the bumpers. I did mine the first weekend I had her home. Great looking scoot you got there. The chrome lowers really dress her up, don't they? And I saw your color scheme in the sun today and it looks awesome! Congrats

Old 01-24-2010 | 11:10 PM
Stang951
Road Warrior

Looks great. I would go with the bezels that match the turn signals...I think they are the flat ones.

Old 01-24-2010 | 11:24 PM
Yachtman
Road Warrior

The chrome front end looks great. It always compliments any bike.

Now you needs these!! Chrome calipers!

And I need braided lines to finish mine off! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$

Attached Thumbnails Ultra Limited - Chrome front end and ....-rk-10-31-09-022.jpg   Ultra Limited - Chrome front end and ....-road-king-pre-show-9-19-09-014.jpg  

Last edited by Yachtman; 01-25-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-25-2010 | 08:25 AM
grumpus
Advanced

Bike looks really good.

Quick Reply: Ultra Limited - Chrome front end and ....