Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M&M Cycles THE BEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 06:42 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default M&M Cycles THE BEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

I have a good story about a vendor. M&M Cycles. I purchased some American wire wheels through M&M because of there great discounts.I received and put on the front wheel and went to bike week. As soon as I got there the tire went flat. I paid daytona HD $113.00 to fix it. It stayed up for 2 hours then went flat again. I added some green slime and no more problems. Got back and called M&M to check on where my new rear wheel was and report the problem with the front wheel. Of course he got the run around from AWW and turned out the rear was on eternal BACKORDER. To make things simple I ordered a front and rear of a different style and he told me to ship the defective one back to him at M&M which I did. He sent it to AWW and they refused to refund his money. They just wanted to fix the wheel and send it back to him,which at this point would do either of us any good. Mark took the $550.00 hit on the wheel and gave me a part worth $800.00 for my trouble!! And he did it with a smile saying it made him feel better! Now that is customer service like I have NEVER seen before. I have never done anything like this before but if you need any parts give Mark a try at M&M Cycles. I am sure you wil be happy!!!
www.mandmcycles.com Tell him Scott sent you.

Old 07-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: M&M Cycles THE BEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Scott, I'm with you 100% on Mark and M&M.

Got in a wreck on Christmas morning and had to cancel an order for some parts for the crumpled bike. Called Mark. No problem. Order cancelled and charge credited. Then a week later Mark calls me out of the blue to check and see how I was doing. I was blown away!

Then I get my new bike and order an "EFI modifying unit" (Name withheld). Had it for a couple of months and the bike never ran right. I call Mark and he says no problem. I order and pay for a different unit and send the other one back. A week later there's a full credit for the product that didn't work.

Mark is ALL about making the customer happy and avoiding even one bad customer experience. I will continue to order most everything from Mark and M&M.

Primo

Old 07-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Boatman
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark and Linda are as good as they come. Just remember (for newbies) they do not stock anything and it may take a couple of weeks to get your goodies.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I have ordered several times from M&M and been nothing but satisfied. My orderes were usually placed Sunday or Monday and I had my goodies by the end of the week. Just placed another order with them earlier this week. They have earned and will keep my business.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:15 AM
BigTom
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will add to that also. M&M are the best out there. They go the extra mile, give 110% to make you happy. I tell everyone I know about them. Great people!

Old 07-21-2006, 01:40 AM
bkglide
Novice

One more supporter here! Myself and friends are very happy with Mark - M&M. Glad to hear others agreee and way to go on voicing your opinions. Seems most people only want to advertise their bad experiences.... which is appreciated if it helps us avoid the same problem. Tell someone you appreciate a job well done........... it's almost as good for the soul as a Harley.

Old 07-21-2006, 04:27 AM
marc
Intermediate

Same good opinion here. I've ordered many items to them, always happy with delay and price. I don't buy anything elsewhere since I know them (except hogtunes and v-twin heat deflectors).
You american guys are lucky, we don't have so much great vendors or part makers here in France.

Old 07-21-2006, 07:26 AM
JBBOOKS
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I ordered a set of SEII slip-ons after my first set rotted out after only one year. This set had a metalic chirp to the exhaust note that was driving me nuts. I emailed Mark and he concluded it was a loose baffle. I sent them back and he gave me full credit towards a set of V&H Ovals. Since that time, he's become my go-to vendor. I have a Mustang solo seat with back rest on order from him right now. Hoping it gets here soon.

M&M gets my vote (and my money)!

Old 07-21-2006, 11:00 AM
hduc2005
Tourer

I want add my support for M&M as well. I bought a set of Rinehart pipes for my ultra and the tips turned purple so I called rinehart and I need to send a receipt
called mark and e-mailed me a copy that day Great people.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3571/04E651A344CA46E5BDEDA7C923183BB1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-21-2006, 11:36 AM
lil_gmac2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeap M&M Cycles are the best around I buy alot of parts from them because the make it easy when finding the right part and the stay behind any product they sell.

Quick Reply: M&M Cycles THE BEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!