Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

one mod leads to another doesn't it.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:14 PM
cmtbasser
|
Tourer
Default one mod leads to another doesn't it.

I wanted some wheels and tires for christmas, and had decided to paint my bike over the winter so I was scrounging up money to get some wheels and my wife surprises me early with em and a set of wildbills brackets. So its apart, then I think well the forks look terrible, so apart that all comes to get some chrome tubes,and then well I might as well lower the front with a 21 front,then I think how cool would it be to have stretched bags and about then Whitegold is selling some Klockwerks extensions for cheap, then I think these wheels need clear coating so off come the tires and to the powder coater they go, then I think these stock front rotors are not gonna look good with the new wheels so Jevon at Pickard is whipping up a pair for me, then I see a pic of a black painted inner fairing so apart comes all that what the heck its all gettin painted anyway, then jeese I really should swap bars after all I am right there how easy would it be now vs later so I get a set of Klockworks ergos in black.....I am sure I forgetting something but does it ever end! it sure is fun though.

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:29 PM
oinker02
Banned

I've heard there is a 12 step program to address your HD addiction.

I've also heard that your addiction can only be replaced by yet another addiction....My answer was to accept the addiction and ride it thru whatever life tossed at me.

I've rode my addiction thru 3 wives and all sorts of other distractions......My addiction attracks more possible wives and trashy women than I can deal with.....I've discovered rather than attempt to control my addiction to HD, to instead set my standards really high and allow only the best of what it attracks into my life.

It works for me.....Good luck to you.

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:37 PM
twodollarbill
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by oinker02
I've rode my addiction thru 3 wives and all sorts of other distractions......My addiction attracks more possible wives and trashy women than I can deal with.....I've discovered rather than attempt to control my addiction to HD, to instead set my standards really high and allow only the best of what it attracks into my life.
Hey Oinker.....you don't drive an Escalade and play golf do you?

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:41 PM
cap5369
Road Master

Just when you think it does end, you open this forum and you're off again.

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:43 PM
dh2683
Supporter

Yep, it never ends. Gives us something to do over the winter though.

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:48 PM
oinker02
Banned

Originally Posted by twodollarbill
Hey Oinker.....you don't drive an Escalade and play golf do you?
Nope......but I'm hung like Tiger......Ya know, it's really hard for us white boys who are hung...........almost no good lookin white gals today wanna investigate us......My hat's off to Tiger, but my pants are off to his ladies.

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:57 PM
HOGWYLDPR
Tourer

It's a never ending labor of love (and money).

Old 01-17-2010 | 01:59 PM
bald1der
Road Warrior

Of all the addictions I've had over the years, I like this one the most. (my wallet doesn't though)

Old 01-17-2010 | 03:08 PM
Taylorized
Road Master

Of all the addictions I've had over the years, I like this one the most. (my wallet doesn't though

Last edited by Taylorized; 01-17-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-17-2010 | 03:13 PM
GymRat523
Road Warrior

I know the feeling, after this one I'm done, but then............

Quick Reply: one mod leads to another doesn't it.