Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cruiserworks boots

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Bobshx
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruiserworks boots

I was at the IMC show in Geenville SC yesterday and saw these boots and salesman started telling me all about them,waterproof,lightweight,resole program ect. ect.so I thought what the heck you only live once right so I bought the classic style.My question to you all is have you tried them and your thoughts and experiance with your boots.[likes or dislikes] other than price?

Old 01-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Plow64
Stellar HDF Member
Received 158 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobshx
I was at the IMC show in Geenville SC yesterday and saw these boots and salesman started telling me all about them,waterproof,lightweight,resole program ect. ect.so I thought what the heck you only live once right so I bought the classic style.My question to you all is have you tried them and your thoughts and experiance with your boots.[likes or dislikes] other than price?
I've been wearing a pair of Cruiserworks Classics for a few years now and really like them. Semi lightweight, very comfortable for riding and also walking around in all day long. Price is a bit on the hefty side, but it was worth it for my money. I've read here on the forum that the owner's of CW have switched manufacturers several times and settled in on a new supplier. Anybody have any details on that?

Old 01-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Bobshx
Novice

only what I read about it on thier [CW] web site

Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 AM
BillinPA
Novice

I too have heard that the supplier has changed. I have a pair of the sidezips, must have had them for 5 or 6 yrs now. Work real well. WHen I first got them about 6 mos into them I was in a all day rain. They leaked terribly. I called them and they said to send them in they would test them. I was less than confident. They called a week later and said they leak like a sieve, and would send out a new pair immediately, They did and all has been well since. With many water testings of my own.Mine were made in Canada. The latest are made in an Asian country I believe. That may deter me from buying again.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Did you ask your dealer if they will void you warrenty? lol

Old 01-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Plow64
Stellar HDF Member
Received 158 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by BillinPA
The latest are made in an Asian country I believe. That may deter me from buying again.
Just checked their website and the boots are now made in the Domican Republic.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:06 AM
shadowrunner
Cruiser

I have a pair of side-zips made in Canada, they are light in weight, good grippy sole,
and no break-in is needed, but they are basically a cowboy style fitting boot, so I don't wear
them much, I like my boots to be tight fitting around my ankle and leg like my hunting
boots.
I mostly wear my older version of Alpinestars Ridge waterproof boots, light in weight,
grippy sole, a little break-in is needed, fits like a glove, cheap in price and wear them while
riding my sport-bike to.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Digger53
Cruiser

I been wearing the same pair of Cruiserworks boots for almost 10 years now. Living in the North West we do get a little rain now and then, my feet have always stayed dry. Been in some heavy rain storms in TX and LA and they keep me dry. I have put on about 350K miles with the same pair, they are about due to get resole here soon. I think you will like them!

Digger
Camas, WA

Old 01-10-2010, 12:26 PM
pab
Tourer

A very good boot with a company that stands behind their product. About 4 months ago, the soles on my 3 year old boots cracked (which may have been one of the reasons why they changed vendors). I called CW. They asked a few questions to verify my problem was the same they had heard from other customers, and immediatley instructed me where to send the boots (at their expense) for repairs. I did as instructed & had my repaired, good as new boots back in less than 2 weeks. Toataly water proof now. Very comfortable and attractive boot. Pricey, but worth the bucks IMHO.

Old 01-10-2010, 07:14 PM
tn_chopper_man
Road Captain

Great boots...feet stay dry...lightweight...comfortable to wear.

Quick Reply: Cruiserworks boots