Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Star Design AKA Amp

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010 | 07:36 PM
hdrider6305
|
6th Gear
Default Street Star Design AKA Amp

My aka amp messed up so i sent it back to them in sept. They never got it back to me.All I got was negative things so I gave up on get it back. All the money I had paid them I thought was gone.I started checking to see who made them and I found them. Its Lunar Amps at 3375432005. The owner is Kenny and he is a super nice guy.If your amp is messed up give him a call or if you need the best amp for your bike give him a call and tell him you saw it on hd forum .Thanks Kenny cant wait to see your new amp as I know it wil kick the aka .!!!

Old 01-06-2010 | 09:58 PM
Roadie09
Road Warrior

Didn't you post that it was your "friend" that had a messed up amp? Now, it is your amp that is messed up.

Sounds like you have a beef with a certain manufacturer and looking for every opportunity to make comments against them. Or you could be a competitor just trying to get your digs in. Either way, it is starting to make you sound petty.

Old 01-06-2010 | 10:13 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by cyclonecutting
Didn't you post that it was your "friend" that had a messed up amp? Now, it is your amp that is messed up.

Sounds like you have a beef with a certain manufacturer and looking for every opportunity to make comments against them. Or you could be a competitor just trying to get your digs in. Either way, it is starting to make you sound petty.

it is obvious you have only 8 posts at least 4 against loud lids that I know of where you are just bad rapping the company and each time its a different story, give us a break and get your bs straight,,, this is your 2nd post plugging lunar amps with there phone# I talked to forum member street star designs former PART owner of loud lids and he seemed like a ok guy. and he replied to you in another thread with a good explanation

Last edited by leohd; 01-07-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-07-2010 | 06:39 AM
hdrider6305
|
6th Gear
Default buddys

Well you can take up for him all you want.He has done nothing but use foul words and refused to tell me where my amp was.But I found it and what a super guy they where.Street star design owns them money for the amps.The one part of street star you are talking about has a bad attuded.Just look at all the neg stuff from others about them.Keep on getting your buddys post stuff but people will know how you are.

Old 01-07-2010 | 06:55 AM
ltdan
Cruiser

Originally Posted by leohd
it is obvious you have 8 posts at least 4 against loud lids that I know of where the poster is just bad rapping the company and each time its a different story, give us a break and get your bs straight,,,good catch cyclone this is your 2nd post plugging lunar amps with there phone# I talked to forum member street star designs former PART owner of loud lids and he seemed like a ok guy. and he replied to you in another thread HDRIDERThe issue with Alan was discussed on another thread. With a good explanation
Interesting, looks like a lot of the older posts from HDRIDER have been edited since he got called out.

Old 01-07-2010 | 10:49 AM
Street Star Designs
Cruiser

Originally Posted by hdrider6305
My aka amp messed up so i sent it back to them in sept. They never got it back to me.All I got was negative things so I gave up on get it back. All the money I had paid them I thought was gone.I started checking to see who made them and I found them. Its Lunar Amps at 3375432005. The owner is Kenny and he is a super nice guy.If your amp is messed up give him a call or if you need the best amp for your bike give him a call and tell him you saw it on hd forum .Thanks Kenny cant wait to see your new amp as I know it wil kick the aka .!!!
im glad to see that other forum members have seen his B/S... I called him out on this in another post and he still kept refusing to admit who he is...and actually this guy is friends with my ex partner so i wouldnt put it past them to be doing this on purpose!!!... Everyones right he just has a beef with me and this is his only way to air it out.... Im sorry that this forum has to be used for this type of trash.... Sorry Guys!!! I wish i could post all the pms he sent me, cause he claims he lives in daytona and that his buddy has my equipment, and he still holds true to that story.....some people.... I know im not perfect and niether is my company and yes my partner and I have had our differences...but I'm doing my best to get back on my feet and resolve any problems that have arisen out of all this mess. And yes i have started a new company, but I still own the other company too...Im doing evrything i can to still bring the best audio i can for our bikes! Once again SORRY GUYS for any unreturned phone calls,emails etc.... I love what i do and have a passion for motorcycles and music and im rebuilding this company back to what it was before all this mess... I will leave it at that...and thanks for anyones support!!!!

Old 01-07-2010 | 05:34 PM
cmose
Tourer

I think hdrider6305 should come out of the closet and tell us the truth or trooth as he would spell it. lol

Old 01-07-2010 | 06:12 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

looks like hdrider joined the forum so he can bash his boyfriend Kenny's competitor, shoddy business for lunar amps

Old 01-07-2010 | 07:07 PM
hdrider6305
|
6th Gear

Originally Posted by leohd
it is obvious you have only 8 posts at least 4 against loud lids that I know of where you are just bad rapping the company and each time its a different story, give us a break and get your bs straight,,, this is your 2nd post plugging lunar amps with there phone# I talked to forum member street star designs former PART owner of loud lids and he seemed like a ok guy. and he replied to you in another thread with a good explanation
You are right I do have a problem when a person that you gave money for something and then broke and wouldntt reply till I called the shot and told me if I called the maker of the amp I wouldnt never see my amp agai.The two post must be his buddys cause both are from Tx..Look at all the neg. there is about loud lids.

Old 01-07-2010 | 09:20 PM
Roadie09
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by hdrider6305
You are right I do have a problem when a person that you gave money for something and then broke and wouldntt reply till I called the shot and told me if I called the maker of the amp I wouldnt never see my amp agai.The two post must be his buddys cause both are from Tx..Look at all the neg. there is about loud lids.
Dude, I do not know anyone on this forum (that I am aware of).

We all have had bad experiences with a vendor, so if you have a problem that is fine. Start a link and post your info. The problem with your approach is you have no credibility. You have started 3-4 threads and used a different story in each one.

Quick Reply: Street Star Design AKA Amp