Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Star Design AKA Amp

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010 | 10:15 PM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member

Hopefully the moderators will take care of the trolls.

Old 01-08-2010 | 11:22 PM
hdrider6305
|
6th Gear

Originally Posted by jeff.georgalas
Hopefully the moderators will take care of the trolls.
You dont even have a clue so you need to keep your thinking to yourself, If a crook walks like a crook he is a crook. Actions show more than words but I got my amp back no thanks to Alan

Old 01-08-2010 | 11:35 PM
hdrider6305
|
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Street Star Designs
im glad to see that other forum members have seen his B/S... I called him out on this in another post and he still kept refusing to admit who he is...and actually this guy is friends with my ex partner so i wouldnt put it past them to be doing this on purpose!!!... Everyones right he just has a beef with me and this is his only way to air it out.... Im sorry that this forum has to be used for this type of trash.... Sorry Guys!!! I wish i could post all the pms he sent me, cause he claims he lives in daytona and that his buddy has my equipment, and he still holds true to that story.....some people.... I know im not perfect and niether is my company and yes my partner and I have had our differences...but I'm doing my best to get back on my feet and resolve any problems that have arisen out of all this mess. And yes i have started a new company, but I still own the other company too...Im doing evrything i can to still bring the best audio i can for our bikes! Once again SORRY GUYS for any unreturned phone calls,emails etc.... I love what i do and have a passion for motorcycles and music and im rebuilding this company back to what it was before all this mess... I will leave it at that...and thanks for anyones support!!!!
I wish I could post all the pm,s and texts he has sent me making threts like a badass.His ex partner is a nice guy does not use foul words.He couldnt help me due to the lawyers in the middle of all the company and one being full greed.His new company will fail also cause of the greed.Hope he will someday forget that.He is talented with what he does just wish he knew how to use it.

Old 01-09-2010 | 01:54 PM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member

Mr. 13 posts, what you're doing is clear and evident, so give it up. Is that the only reason you joined this forum?

Old 01-09-2010 | 02:07 PM
mastery
Outstanding HDF Member

13 posts...repeated postings being negative about Loud Lids.

You don't sound like a contributor, or even somebody using the forums to learn about bikes, make friends, or get information. Sounds like you are here only to make trouble.

Old 01-09-2010 | 02:21 PM
Street Star Designs
Cruiser

Originally Posted by hdrider6305
I wish I could post all the pm,s and texts he has sent me making threts like a badass.His ex partner is a nice guy does not use foul words.He couldnt help me due to the lawyers in the middle of all the company and one being full greed.His new company will fail also cause of the greed.Hope he will someday forget that.He is talented with what he does just wish he knew how to use it.
dude are you serious grow up....will the mods please do something about this guy..this is a waste of everyones time Ketron, you just keep beating a dead horse...stop wasting everyones time on here!!!

Old 01-09-2010 | 02:34 PM
cmose
Tourer

You two need to take this elsewhere. No one cares.

Old 01-09-2010 | 02:36 PM
Street Star Designs
Cruiser

Originally Posted by cmose
You two need to take this elsewhere. No one cares.
my point exactly!!

Old 01-09-2010 | 04:34 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by mastery
13 posts...repeated postings being negative about Loud Lids.

You don't sound like a contributor, or even somebody using the forums to learn about bikes, make friends, or get information. Sounds like you are here only to make trouble.

where are the mods when you need em??

Old 01-10-2010 | 08:14 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

It's a really big forum leohd, you can always PM the mods or admins, or use the report a post.

For now I'm going to lock this, there's two sides to every story and the truth somewhere in between, hdrider6305 don't start anymore threads on this subject, and SSD are you a sponsor here at HDF? If you two have a beef, anymore discussion on this matter should be via PM's, thanks!!

Originally Posted by leohd
where are the mods when you need em??