Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stealing from the wife...

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:20 AM
harley-jones
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Stealing from the wife...

I am doing a fork fluid change and needed something that would measure in Oz's.

Well..I did what I think most men would do I raided the Kitchen and found just what I needed.

In the past I have taken a Pyrex baking pan that has become my favorite drain pan.

Rolls of paper towels for some reason always end up in the shop.

Am I the only one that uses the kitchen as a supply store? I bet not!

What have you guys eased out of the house to use in the shop?

Old 01-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Ridewva
Grand HDF Member
Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts

Turkey basters are useful to steal too!

Old 01-04-2010, 10:26 AM
73oldsman
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Stole one of those big suction bulbs (gravy basters) for pulling oil out of the oil tank once when I put too much in on an oil change. It's still in the garage!

Old 01-04-2010, 10:27 AM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Very dangerous thread.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:28 AM
fairplay
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

measuring cup- pyrax never the cheap plastic ones either, turkey baster, gravey ladel for melting lead, I can't think of anything else but I am sure She can!

Old 01-04-2010, 10:43 AM
KingEvan
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i once saw my brother in law use my father in law's 30 year old seasoned iron skittet for an oil pan. that was hilarious..

Old 01-04-2010, 11:00 AM
strtarrow
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KingEvan
i once saw my brother in law use my father in law's 30 year old seasoned iron skittet for an oil pan. that was hilarious..
As I am the chief cook and bottle washer if someone did ANYTHING to my iron skillet there would be hell to pay. The Mrs could not understand why you never use soap to clean it.....

I have used tampons to put deer scent on while hunting.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:05 AM
oinker02
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I stole her vibrator and used it to find a rattle in my exhaust heat shields.....she walked in right when I had worked my way to the rear and inserted it into the muffler......All I remember afterwards was waking up to swirling blue lights and a female cop calling me a pervert.

After I bonded out, I discovered my scooter had been impounded and refered to protective services....then they did a DNA swab on me and the vibrator and it turned out my neighbor was in the offender data base had been screwing my wife and himself with the vibrator while I was tinkering on my scoot......

It all worked out. I got the scoot and he got the wife and vibrator. He chipped both their teeth on the vibrator.........

I bought new exhaust and date the cop. She likes my new exhaust but she don't like vibrators....So I'm looking for a tool that will do what the old pink vibrator would do, but doesn't look like it belongs on the headboard.....

I checked with Craftsman.... but the lady at Sears only revealed that they had a carbide tipped vibrating tool under wraps still being tested....she was reluctant to detail it's bore and stroke, but rolled her eyes and claimed it was worth waiting for. She said it came with handelbars and a twist grip throttle and could be used like a jackhammer to bust the tuffest stuff....I asked if it had a 3/8's and 1/2 in attachment and she assured me everything in housewares would attach.

Last edited by oinker02; 01-04-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
jimsreddyna
Road Captain
Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

Oinker,

You should be writing comedy!

Old 01-04-2010, 11:34 AM
drbillk
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by oinker02
I stole her vibrator and used it to find a rattle in my exhaust heat shields.....she walked in right when I had worked my way to the rear and inserted it into the muffler......All I remember afterwards was waking up to swirling blue lights and a female cop calling me a pervert.

After I bonded out, I discovered my scooter had been impounded and refered to protective services....then they did a DNA swab on me and the vibrator and it turned out my neighbor was in the offender data base had been screwing my wife and himself with the vibrator while I was tinkering on my scoot......

It all worked out. I got the scoot and he got the wife and vibrator. He chipped both their teeth on the vibrator.........

I bought new exhaust and date the cop. She likes my new exhaust but she don't like vibrators....So I'm looking for a tool that will do what the old pink vibrator would do, but doesn't look like it belongs on the headboard.....

I checked with Craftsman.... but the lady at Sears only revealed that they had a carbide tipped vibrating tool under wraps still being tested....she was reluctant to detail it's bore and stroke, but claimed it was worth waiting for.
I don't care who you are... THAT'S funny!!

Quick Reply: Stealing from the wife...