Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Ultra Limited custom colors

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010 | 08:40 PM
Turnipseed
Advanced

OK, I've attached a picture. Hope it works. If it doesn't I'll keep trying. Be patient, I'm not good at this stuff!

Bill

Attached Thumbnails 2010 Ultra Limited custom colors-billturnipseed.jpg  
Old 01-03-2010 | 08:43 PM
crescentmotor
Cruiser

Here is one picture of the Merlot Sunglo/Cherry that does it a little justice. The flakes will be yellow gold, red, or even green as you move around the bike in relation to the sun. There is no way to do full justice to this paint with a camera photo.

Old 01-03-2010 | 11:59 PM
doc_cj
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by crescentmotor
Here is one picture of the Merlot Sunglo/Cherry that does it a little justice. The flakes will be yellow gold, red, or even green as you move around the bike in relation to the sun. There is no way to do full justice to this paint with a camera photo.
That is the closet to a good picture I've yet to see. Good work! One of the things that you don't notice in the picture is the logo. It is a gold leaf (not real gold, I'm sure) and does add a little more zing to the overall color scheme. I think only the custom color Limiteds have this logo.

Old 01-04-2010 | 09:46 AM
Watchfuliz
Road Captain

Originally Posted by crescentmotor

That's a good shot, I saw one Saturday. The flake turns green when the sun is in front of you and red when the sun is behind you. I liked it a lot! I would have to peel that warning label off though...LOL

Old 01-04-2010 | 10:06 AM
crescentmotor
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Watchfuliz
I would have to peel that warning label off though...LOL
My first priority was to order a Merlot inner fairing and a XM radio module. Next was to put in a large goodie chrome order to Chicago Harley Davidson. Vane & Hines Monster Ovals are not too far off although the stock mufflers actually sound better than I expected. The AC label is indeed on the destruction short list!

Old 01-10-2010 | 10:07 AM
pnwlimited
Cruiser

Originally Posted by hardwork2
I don't know how to post pics on the new but if someone that knows how will give me there address I will send it to them and they can post.
Sorry for the delay Jim, and I will say, these are the best pics on-line that show this awsome color.

Last edited by pnwlimited; 01-10-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: no attachments
Old 01-10-2010 | 10:13 AM
pnwlimited
Cruiser

Originally Posted by pnwlimited
Sorry for the delay Jim, and I will say, these are the best pics on-line that show this awsome color.
Trying again

Old 01-10-2010 | 10:15 AM
pnwlimited
Cruiser

Originally Posted by pnwlimited
Guess I dont know how either, sorry!!!!

Old 01-10-2010 | 11:15 AM
sgriff1249
Advanced

Very nice photo. Really makes me anxious for the end of January. My first Harley is supposed to be here by then. I hate to admit it but the paint made me into a poor shopper.

Old 01-10-2010 | 11:24 AM
1potter1
Road Captain

Quick Reply: 2010 Ultra Limited custom colors